“a very good hotel”

Sleep With Me Hotel
Ranked #40 of 331 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 25 April 2014

i stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and i absolutely loved it. it has a very good standard, clean and new room. variety of good food for buffet breakfast. it was 5-10 mins walk from the beach and the staffs were very polite and friendly. our room was on the top floor, so a good view from the balcony. loved the rainfall shower. i will definitely visit this hotel again and again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 April 2014

It's newly built hotel near Jungceylon mall, and close enough with the infamous Bangla rd and in fairly close with Patong beach.
I always choose newly built hotel because it's guarantee of cleanliness and there's promo rate too. Some facilities may not opened yet, but for quick getaway who spend time mostly out, it's more than enough.
Full amenities incld bathrobes, slippers and umbrellas is exceed my expectation. It helps a lot during hot day and being Asian who don't like getting sunburn.
Wide variety of tasty breakfast really help especially if food stall or mall nearby not yet open during breakfast time.
I booked superior room which is the smallest size among other rooms option. With 24m2 incld balcony. It only fit for 2 person with medium size suitcase. What I love the most about our rooms is the usb plug among other electric plug which is such a nice gesture since we have many gadgets and camera to charge.
There's also one ceramic rack/bench like under the shower to sit during shower.lol
weird but convenience after a hectic day from island tour or a long liquor nite and you barely have energy to have quick shower.
With the current price, I most certainly be back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose room at highest level or 6th floor, away from all noisy music from bar just behind the hotel...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stay at this hotel during Songkran festival it good location to access to all attractive area, room size it fair but full amenities to usage in room but all the activities in the hotel it quite limit just safety by keycard escalator control no swimming pool, no minibar. Free wifi it good to use it in your bathroom not on your bed and very difficult to access by code because you should be access by your last name but the receptionist spell it wrong and don’t remind about this before usage.
One big negative thing, the aircon on my room it not working maybe in early morning, after I call to reception to fix it they told me cause of you open the terrace, aircon it automate shutdown. I talked to the engineer I don’t open it why the aircon it shutdown. After that the another one told me it happen from my next door room to use same breakdown switch with my room and that room to fix the aircon that it reason why my room aircon shutdown too. I think it big problem I think you know any happen when you fix the another room you should be call inform me first not I call you to find the problem.
By the overall it well, o.k I’ll back to visit you again in the further and hope everything it was improved.

Room Tip: away from lower level because it noise from pub & bar around the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The hotel is new and in a very convenient location but the attitude and behaviour of the hotel staff is very inconsiderate arrogant and uncooperative.Will never ever come back to stay here to ruin a perfectly fabulous holiday in my favourite Phuket.

• Stayed: April 2014
12  Thank Holiday2014april
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We were meet by the most welcoming staff, friendly, happy and always ready to help, Nate, a bellboy, really went out of his way for us. Must say that we loved our stay and will be doing it again. Sure the place was only half finished but we knew that. the staff were so nice and the roomservice was flawless, In my opinion a fantastic way to live like a king in patong. Never felt this rich!

Room Tip: Get a seaview, other side is a little boring, but in general if you are looking for a place to sleep...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 5Horan
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is brand new and the swimming pool is not ready yet. Other than that every thing is marvelous. The room design with sheep pillow is the heighlight.
When we booked we said we are coming for our wedding anniversary. They have surprised with decoration in our room with roses in the bed. That was surprise for us.
The breakfast is also very good.
A must visit hotel in patong for less budget. We got this hotel for sing dollar 50 in agoda :)

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Badri P
Reviewed 24 March 2014

First and foremost, sleep with me hotel should have indicated that the hotel is incomplete (at another building still under construction from last year till now- where pool, sauna and gym facilities are). The lobby pictures on booking website was also very misleading,,,when we arrived, it was really a very small and messy reception counter. However, the hotel is in a very strategic location but either way, whether your room is facing the rooftop night club or the new building construction, it was pretty noisy,,bearable but when you are snozzing..not too good.

The room we booked (2 rooms) was small and do book a bigger room if you could. Even though the room was small, it was clean and the air conditioner was flawless! One point to note was the bathroom! My room was a kingsize bed room and the bathroom was enormous! The bad thing was, the rainfall shower area do not have a glass panel separator, hence when you take a bath, the water will flood to your toilet area!! Pretty gross when you are back from the beach with all the sand, after the water drained to the toilet area and once it was dried, the floor was sticky and sandy! And to think we had to endure this for 7 nights! Arrh! Be mindful that if you book the standard room, there will not be any desk or chair in the room (for those nights where u would like to dine in the room with food purchased outside banzan market). We had to squeeze at the balcony with the pathetic stool desk as our dining table! A great experience that i would not have to go through again i hope!

The only redeeming factor of the hotel are its friendly and engaging staff! The breakfast spread was varied and tasty.

Also, do be aware that if you have dirtied the bed coverings or bed sheets (my young daughter had a henna on her ankle), it was charged at 1000baht per piece. So do be cautious.

Finally, i had to comment that being a 4 star hotel, the cable TV offered was very limited..a lot of thai channels!..if having some cartoon network would help and keep the kids happy while they are in the room!..really disappointing!

We will be coming back in August..but I guess the new building would still not be finish..so i guess it would be sleep with me only once!

Room Tip: Choose a deluxe or suite with jacuzzi room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family