“Awful awful awful”

Ranked #161 of 636 Restaurants in Patong
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 December 2013

The food here is awful, I was willing to eat western food and my wife was willing to eat thai, we made a previous mistake of eating thai in said to be westener cousine restaurant and we said never again but since i was eager to eat something westerner we decided to sit here. My wife ordered tom yam kum soup and thai style fried egg noodles with shrimp. Tom yam soup was below average with coconut milk or cream ( that should be stated as default is clear). However biggest surprise was the egg noodles. It was almost like soup which shouldnt be the case as it was only fried egg noodles and was prepared with sphagetti instead!!!!! They prepare noodles with spagetthi and they call themselves a bistro... What a shame, we just left eveyrthing on the table paid the bill and left, no one cared to ask what was wrong... We also noticed other table sitting next to us doing same... Go to the WOK instead which is right opposite of this place and is able to deliver what you see on the menu including thai and western food..

3  Thank UtQ

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We passed by and had lunch yesterday.
We ordered Thai red curry, Thai noodles, tom yum soup, grilled chicken. It was nice and delicious.
Spend 1200 baht for 4paxs. A little expensive but worth quality food!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Went to this place for a late lunch with my partner around 2pm.there was only one couple eating here at the time and about 4-5 waitresses gathered near the counter talking instead of greeting us and offering us a table. After finally being noticed one waitress came over and simply gestured with her fingers if we were after a table for 2.. no hello and no smile. She then proceeded to give us our menus, which she pretty much chucked them on the table since mine literally fell on the floor before I could grab it. Even then she didn't pick it up or even apologise. Ordering was terrible with the same waitress. Not a single smile, didn't acknowledge in anyway that she got our orders and simply walked off after we ordered. At this point I was hoping the food would be decent. We ordered a chicken panini and the chicken breast. My chicken breast came out first. After about 3 mins I had to start eating since my food was getting cold. It took me about another 5-6 mins to finish eating and another minute or so after that before the chicken panini came out. Both meals were average at best. No other customers had come in and the waitresses were still chatting away. No one bothered to clear our table or ask how the meal was and I had to go back over to the counter for the bill. Had to deal with the same waitress again who to my disbelief gave me a nod for acknowledgement when I asked for the bill (the pinnacle of the customer service I recieved that day).

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We found the food to be average, but what concerned us was the customer service. The table next to us was a family who had started fighting. The waitresses, instead of kindly telling them to lower their volume or telling them to leave, started yelling at them!!! The meal was quite unpleasant.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

This place was buzzing and we really chose it for its food options and atmosphere. We were seated. And that's the end of the service. Thereafter it was a struggle to get service. They were busy, yes. They were ignoring us, yes. They were ignoring other customers, yes. They were over serving few customers, definitely. Manager or owners floated around keeping select customers happy. Painfully sad service experience which spoiled the late evening.

Food was poor. Special mention of the chicken pizza which was loaded with burny onions. I removed the onions and I needed two slide plates to collect them. I felt they made a loss on the pizza sale cos they used too much onion. We skipped deserts as we just felt isolated on the service. Maybe we were not dressed to their standards maybe we did not have a good skin color.

They just need to try harder to ensure all customers are treated fairly and don't have to beg for service or eat good food they are paying for. I would try then when in Patong again but during quiet time so I can give the management and see if the place is better then before.

Location and atmosphere is awesome. I guess for drinks only this place rocks. Maybe you will get the best service.

1  Thank pt2pt3