“Good Menu, Decent Food”
Review of Jeffer

Jeffer
Ranked #270 of 550 Restaurants in Patong
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kamala, Thailand
“Good Menu, Decent Food”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Good marketing...nice pictures outside of the place of all the food offered inside...good enough to lure us inside. I had the beef stroganoff with spaghetti, and my GF had the baked spinach and cheese. My dish was fair for $3 US, and the GF's dish was very small for about $2. Strawberry shake for abut $1... so about $6 US for a light so-so meal. Fair deal for Jungceylon.

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
usa
“Cockroachs every where@ jeffer steak in jungcelyon. Patong”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I used to eat here at least once a week. Then one day sitting near the wall I heard a customer complaining about Cockroachs coming from the wall that is attached to the kitchen. Then I looked at my plate of food and it had 2 already eating my dinner. I showed the management and they could have cared less. I said they have to many Cockroachs and she said no you can look into the kitchen. I did and saw thousands of them just on the backside of the wall I was sitting. I left and said please tell me when you clean up the problem.

• Visited July 2013