I was very disappointed with this run down resort. As I had arrived first and was sharing a twin room was escorted to the deluxe balcony room. The room has to be the worst. Musty smell greeted me with a king bed and tucked away in pokey corner looking at no view just the wall. I went back to reception and told them we had booked a twin. They had received no request and no twin balcony available but they could put a rollaway in. Kidding me? We had booked 6 months in advance especially for a friends 40th at the resort. Amazing how suddenly English becomes limited when faced with a problem. Finally got out of them that city view twin available so had a look and was reasonable, no smell, dated though. The reception staff are the worst and we noticed that they smiled to your face and complained about you in Thai when yr backs turned. The resort is a timeshare property so salesmen trying to sell people every day. The location is fantastic, the food good but let down by lack of maintenance, poor service with fake smiles or none. The final straw was being told no refund for downgrade by the rudest Manager ever, who wrote rude notes, and to take it up with travel agent back in Australia. We will be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jewel Within A Jewel!The delightful Patong Bay Garden Resort is a family owned and operated hotel located directly on the shimmering white sands of the world famous Patong Bay, Phuket. Known as the Jewel of the Andaman Sea, Phuket is a world class destination offering a dynamic and vibrant holiday in one of Asia's premier locations. As one of a select few hotels with direct access to the beautiful beach, the Patong Bay Garden resort is an ideal destination for those seeking a relaxing holiday of Sun, Sand and Sea, truly a jewel within a jewel!The Resort offers a full range of facilities and activities which blend seamlessly with the renowned Thai charm and hospitality to ensure a peaceful and memorable stay The 71 charming and affordable rooms offer a range of categories and styles to meet the varied requirements of modern international travelers, both families and couples alike, in a captivating and welcoming setting.Away from the beach, the location of the Resort offers easy, unhindered access to all the shopping, dining and entertainment areas which make Patong such a popular holiday destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Patong Bay Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Bay Garden Hotel Patong
- Patong Bay Garden Resort Phuket