Styed for 3 nights 23-28.11. 2013.
Hotel is not newest, but thai style furniture OK. The location is great! its 20 metres from room to the beach, and Bangla road is just few steps from hotel. We stayed in ground floor, I would recommend due noise of late returning tourist and from security reasons (sometimes having the glass door open would be the best solution while the A/C is quite noisy. Romm has LCD and wifi for free. The beach next to the hotel is nice, you have to extra pay for 2 sunbed+sunshade 300 BTH/day. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was good (forget cheese and almost ham, but you will get used to it:)) so thai soups,rice,kari, toast bread, butter, ham, and "egg stand", of course fruit and vegetable + as a bonus you have the breakfast directly on the beach :) Also once we had lunch in this restaurant, and it was tasty and reasonable price for a hotel restaurant, but dont waste time and money here, go to some of plenty restaurants on the street located nearby, it will be better and cheaper.You will feel absolutely safe to walk at night around the hotel and on the streets so dont worry to go out in this place. The hotel has a great SPA, you can enjoy massage either inside (strong AC, dont recommend) or outside right on the beach, we paid 300 BTH for 60 mins massage and it was great! Next to the hotel is 7 eleven, ATM, lots of taxi stops - bargain the price for transport and maybe you dont even need the "travel agency" to buy the trip - just take the leaflets and show to taxi or tuk tuk where you want to go - we usually got to 50% of the proposed price by hiring a taxi for full of half day.I read some complaines here for the service, stuff etc. but we didnt book any trip via reception, or taxi , so i can not judge. We didnt have any problem to solved and the stuff was very friendly.
Overall - great located hotel for a very good price, so our reco is definitelly yes for the next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jewel Within A Jewel!The delightful Patong Bay Garden Resort is a family owned and operated hotel located directly on the shimmering white sands of the world famous Patong Bay, Phuket. Known as the Jewel of the Andaman Sea, Phuket is a world class destination offering a dynamic and vibrant holiday in one of Asia's premier locations. As one of a select few hotels with direct access to the beautiful beach, the Patong Bay Garden resort is an ideal destination for those seeking a relaxing holiday of Sun, Sand and Sea, truly a jewel within a jewel!The Resort offers a full range of facilities and activities which blend seamlessly with the renowned Thai charm and hospitality to ensure a peaceful and memorable stay The 71 charming and affordable rooms offer a range of categories and styles to meet the varied requirements of modern international travelers, both families and couples alike, in a captivating and welcoming setting.Away from the beach, the location of the Resort offers easy, unhindered access to all the shopping, dining and entertainment areas which make Patong such a popular holiday destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Patong Bay Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Bay Garden Hotel Patong
- Patong Bay Garden Resort Phuket