The hotel is in an ok location for walking around, but it lacks any true 'hospiality'. The rooms were clean, but we always had to ask for towels to be changed etc. The swimming pool was nice, and the pool bar was a bonus. If you haven't yet booked I'd certainly look around as there's far nicer hotels for slightly more, if you have already booked there's nothing to fear, it just didn't quite tick all of the boxes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket - A warm, friendly & stylish Thai style resort...Located only minutes walk from famous Patong Beach. All accommodation includes private balconies, electronic safe, air conditioning, mini bar and fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, IDD phone connection, sattelite TV and bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyton Leelavadee Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Hotel Patong
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Patong