I stayed at the Hyton for 8 nights recently on my first trip to Phuket with two friends and we shared a family room. We're all fairly easy going so weren't too concerned with how noisy it was on a couple of nights as our room was the closest to the cafe. The location is good - just around the corner from the beach and a flat walk. The breakfast was fine - no complaints, nothing special. There were two things that the three of us found difficult - 1. the beds were like laying on a slab and 2. it was draining to try and convey any issues with the staff as no one speaks English or their level of English is so poor that no amount of paraphrasing helped. Regardless, given the location, I'd stay there again "if nothing else was available".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket - A warm, friendly & stylish Thai style resort...Located only minutes walk from famous Patong Beach. All accommodation includes private balconies, electronic safe, air conditioning, mini bar and fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, IDD phone connection, sattelite TV and bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyton Leelavadee Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Hotel Patong
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Patong