Decided to do Thailand for new years with the boys, 6 of us all up. 3 stayed in a beach front luxury hotel and the rest stayed here. Most days were spent by all of us at our hotel swim up bar instead of the luxury hotel. The staff were great and would do anything for you, the situation is great, tucked away off of the main street and a 200baht from Bang La Rd. For what we paid, couldn't fault anything there at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket