Booked this hotel in Bangkok airport for an hour before the flight to Phuket. The hotel from the airport got a mini bass for 150 Baht without much difficulty. After the formalities at retsepshene gave us the keys and held a one-story house, bungalow. Our room consisted of two rooms.
The first - kind of a hall in which a refrigerator, a small sofa coffee table, large table and 2 chairs. The second bedroom has a king size bed, TV and closet. All rooms have two air conditioners.
There was also a small room with a sink, counter tops and tea, as well as a bathroom.
The whole situation was without any frills pretty simple. furniture is not very fresh catch but a couple of nights it is come. next to our house was the pool and we are quite happy.
Location can be described as completely normal - if you like walking. The hotel is located on the second line and the opposite side of the main entertainment in Patong. The beach walk at least 500 meters to the center - about 1.5 miles. But in this place of quiet and cozy.
As we found out later the hotel has several buildings - old and new. And we were taken to the old, but since more than a couple of nights we were not going to stay here, we are quite satisfied and such accommodation.
Wireless Internet in the hotel does not have, even though it is written that there is. Employees were told that he is on retsepshene, but set up to connect our laptop and tablet to the network and could not. Therefore, we concluded that the Internet does not.
Safe in the hotel but there are only retsepshene. Free.
There is a restaurant where you can have breakfast, but we did not use them.
Everything was perfect and the view of the property there would be great, if not the following happened: we have passed out the room key and with a clear conscience awaited a call from an employee in the room all right, and everything in place. It turned out there. We were told that the room is only one beach bag though these should be two. If you arrive in the room as well as at the check-out in our room there was not a beach bag. After the charges brought against us, we asked a hotel employee to go and show where this thing is the number one piece instead of two, the existence of which we have not even imagined. She could not do it and it turned out that we just tried to cheat. It is natural that any money we paid. Nevertheless, the mood was ruined. Therefore, when choosing this hotel check in the room so that were in place towels, umbrella and beach bags. A possible case - this is just a simple reason of making money and nechesnyh means profit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket