I just returned from a 5 night stay at the Deevana Resort. As other reviewers have mentioned, it has very nice grounds and two good swimming pools. Tip - the pool in the garden area is the best. The Deewana is quite a large property in the midst of the chaos that is Patong; so it's relatively quiet within the resort. But the good stuff pretty much ends there. The rooms are average size and rather rundown. The rooms are not all that clean either. The staff are for the most part friendly and try to be helpful, however many do not speak or understand English very well, so getting service can sometimes be challenging. The so called Spa Wing is not worth the higher price. While the rooms are larger than in the Garden Wing, it's not as quiet. The rooms either look out on the pool which plays music all day long, or they overlook the breakfast restaurant so you will be subject to early morning noise and cooking odours. The garden areas seems much quieter. Overall considering the prices charged, this is not good value. A very average resort at best. I would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travelbag, HostelWorld, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket