We stayed at Deevana for 6 nights during Mid June. Booked directly on Hotel website and got a lot of freebies like free transfer, 2 thai massage, 2 coffees, 1 meal and 2 drinks!!
Wonderful staff, Decent breakfast (including some Indian Veg options), Awesome swimming pools (there are 2 pools and both are grt), free wifi..The massage was good too..we also took a massage (foot masage and head & Shoulder massage) at Sweet Dreams (or a similar name) very close to the resort and that was also very good.
Arnd 2/2.5 km frm patong beach and Bangla road...Unlike the reviews - the hotel provided for free transfer to beach only once through the day at 10 30am..Maybe coz this was the off season - not sure thou..
I would call it a 4 star if not for the room which are Ok but nothing grt..we took the standard garden view room..carry your toiletries since they only provide liquid soap..also, the garden area seemed to be under maintenance.
In all I would call it a Value for Money Resort. Had a grt stay..wud love to go back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket