The hotel has a rustic theme and the place is well kept. We stayed on the first floor where we had our own jacuzzi, it was nice to sit in the water after a long night walking Bangla road. The place is close to anything you need (supermarket, money exchanger, bike rentals, etc.) and nicely tucked inside a side street that you won't hear the bustling main street during the day and night. The staff are helpful and courteous which is always a plus when you are a guest in a different country. I would recommend this hotel to anybody who wishes to relax and enjoy Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket