A girfriend and I recently stayed at the Deevana Resort and spa in Patong, We had already been in Phuket staying at another resort earlier and when we arrived at the Deevana we really felt like we were in paradise. We were upgraded to a superior room which was absolutely stunning, very clean spacious and tidy overlooking the pool. The complimentary breakfast was absolutely amazing with lots of variety. The hotel staff were very lovely and helpful especially the barman at the swim up bar hahaha. Each day there were 2 for one cocktails during happy hour & the cocktails were devine. We had a great time at the deevana and when I head back to phuket that is defintly where I will be going to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket