The hotel itself is a nice thai style vs some of the hotels you see in Patong. The pool area is not great - either people putting down towels to "reserve" sunbeds or in the pool with the pool bar a bit of a club 18-30 mentality during happy hour.
Food is good for breakfast did not use restaurant for other meals given the glut of decent other places + poor value even for seafood or more western food.
Garden rooms are good if you want more peace and quite the pool side rooms have to put up with club 18-30 in the afternoon and the rooms by the pool with hot tubs had pretty ropey looking hot tubs.
Great location - 10 mins walk to beach and 2 mins from one of the main roads
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa locates 200 metre from Patong Beach whilst has never been effected by tsunami and has been operating as usual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Deevana Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket