We found the staff very friendly and room, although a little dated certainly good value for money. WiFi connection certainly needed some work. We thought we could have had a bit more guidance on the facilites available, eg Computer Room, Pool & Library. We found that the best option for booking tours was in the laneway that divides the two parts of the hotel. The lady there, named Bew at Sukij Tours, was absolutely fantastic. We found it easy to communicate with her and she went out of her way to make suggestions for the tours best suited to us at a very competitive price. We definitely recommend visiting her prior to making bookings through the hotel. If you want a quiet room it would be best to book a room at the rear part (pool side) of the hotel. We stayed beach side and although a little noisy at times, the sunsets were lovely and it was great to enjoy the roadside vendors at night cooking and selling their food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SUNSET BEACH RESORT - The best value hotel located at the Quiet Beach Front in Patong Area, Phuket. Sunset Beach Resort is for those wanting to be away from the hustle and bustle of Patongs main strip but close enough to visit it with a very short trip to the town center. Our hotel has many sea view rooms, a free form pool beach front restaurant and bar, FREE shuttle bus to Patong every 30 minutes and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Hotel Patong
- Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sunset Beach Resort Phuket/Patong