my friend and I spent 6 nights at this hotel 22-28 Sep 2013. We did not have a great experience at this hotel at all. Most of the staff cant communicate in English and as a result were irritable with us from the day we checked in. We complain about the staff and their attitude but nothing was done about it. Because we had already made so many plans in Phuket we stayed at the hotel just to sleep and return as late as possible.
Our room was facing the pool-which does tend to get noisy. The room itself was not bad it had its own kitchen & balcony (but the views are not that great)
Breakfast-we hardly ate breakfast we managed on toast, jam and tea-the rest of the food is greasy, and not that well prepared.
wouldn't return to this place ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SUNSET BEACH RESORT - The best value hotel located at the Quiet Beach Front in Patong Area, Phuket. Sunset Beach Resort is for those wanting to be away from the hustle and bustle of Patongs main strip but close enough to visit it with a very short trip to the town center. Our hotel has many sea view rooms, a free form pool beach front restaurant and bar, FREE shuttle bus to Patong every 30 minutes and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Hotel Patong
- Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sunset Beach Resort Phuket/Patong