Duangjitt Resort & Spa
US$146
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$58
US$143
US$109
Agoda.com
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$132
US$111
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$97
US$58
Priceline
1,294 results
All reviewspatong beachtropical paradisebig poolgarden viewpool barthe hustle and bustlemain poolsuperior roombangla roadtuk tukpoolsphuketbungalowthaimassagenightlifehoneymoon
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Hi all,

Definitely there are better resort than this one.
1. The water was not clean from the bathroom and tap.
2. The location is very quiet and not accessible
3. The ventilation of the whole place is bad
4. The Service of all the staffs are really bad

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ShaneshaneTan
muek, Guest Relations Manager at Duangjitt Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to learn that you experience unpleasant stay with us. We wonder which part of our service or facility caused you any uncomfortable stay. We have been thumbed up for being beautiful resort with great atmosphere and its convenient location just short stroll to the beach and entertainment . Could you please advise what your room number was and more detail about your inconveniences during your stay with us.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Lovely quiet hotel,beautifully located....ok staff and the food was good..we arrived before the check in time we requested them for the room as my kids were very tired....n they arranged the room in no time....only issue was free wi fi was available in the lobby only...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Lovely quiet hotel, I like being away from the road noise etc, the gardens are lovely, the pools are nice however the little pool over the back near dlxe pool rooms is never attended & is a little run down but we often had it all to ourselves. Breakfast was your average buffet pretty much everywhere these days. Beds too hard for my liking. I found staff friendly, however, we did learn hello & thank you in Thai & smiled at them I think this helped. The dlx pool room was huge & so was the bathroom, however, the toilet door practically touched the toilet no room for legs not sure why they did that with such a huge bathroom area. Could do with some improvement like having pool towels available in more than one location (Near main pool). Also the free WiFi is only avail in Lobby so many ppl lounging around 24/7 looks really sloppy & often no where to sit while waiting for tour bus to arrive etc. Could make this avail in a few other locations. Spa expensive but to die for. Location near Patong Merlin so close to everything, 10min walk to Bangla.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HolidayLuva79
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have never felt the need to write a negative review about any service until I stayed in this property. It was not just one problem but a litany of issues related to most aspects of the resort. How this property received any awards is beyond me.

On arrival we had just completed a long and arduous flight with two young children and arrived in the late evening...I asked if we could go to the rooms as the children were asleep and we needed to put them to bed. I said I would come back and sort out the details and the bags. The staff simply ignored the request and kept us waiting for over an hour to check us in.

When we checked out we were kept waiting again for over half an hour (at 5am) over a purportedly missing saucer (which was not missing) and it took the intervention of a manager to sort it out.

On departure my driver did not turn up so I asked the reception staff if they could arrange a taxi. Three of them literally looked at eachother and laughed at me. One of the staff then called a taxi company and said there were none available and then turned and had another laugh about my request. The porter service was no help at all. I had to walk to the street and arrange one myself. This is supposed to be a 4 star resort!!

The property is literally falling apart. Whilst the pool is quite large and lovely in that respect during our stay at least five tiles came off in my hand. The bedhead in our room fell off the wall. The fountains at the entry are dry and seem abandoned. The property is constantly being patched up using cheap temporary measures.

The WIFI is not free as advertised. Further it is very expensive.

The kids club is not free as advertised and is very expensive.

The babysitting service is extortionate. Prepare to spend over US$100 for a staff member to watch two sleeping children for 3 hours.

The property is large and has little shade or cover. If you stay here you will be walking in the blistering sun or pelting rain for at least 100m to get to reception or the restaurant. There are buggies driving around but they are few and rarely stop.

We stayed in 2 connecting deluxe garden rooms and had to walk past what seemed to be an open sewer every morning as they conducted maintenance ... every morning!

One morning I went to the tour desk to ask about a day trip. The advisor barely acknowledged my presence and continued to trim her toenails as she addressed my questions with one word answers whilst focusing on her toes. It was simply disgusting.

This is also supposed to be family friendly..... in the morning there is a constant stream of prostitutes leaving from the night before. Some of the prostitutes also attend the breakfast wearing the same gogo bar gear they arrived in. The hotel is well aware of the practice and profits from it by charging the occupier of the room a fee to allow the prostitute to stay. Why must my children be exposed to this? Why does a family resort allow prostitutes to ply their trade within the property?

The main problem with this place it that the management and staff (with a few exceptions) simply do not care about the guests and lie about the resort to sell rooms.

There are so many other properties in Patong that offer a good service. Indeed any service would be better that what is on offer here.

This is a property best avoided until the management are replaced with a competent team and the buildings are refurbished. It has so much potential but is currently extremely disappointing.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Dom1323
muek, Guest Relations Manager at Duangjitt Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

We have learnt with disappointed that we cannot exceed your expectations. We do apologise for inconveniences caused. To improve our service, we are wondering if you can advise us your period of stay and room number for our reference. As for your review on unprofessional behaviour of our staff, we have intensively put them a training class.

Our WIFI is free only at Reception foyer as other hotels in Phuket do, we believe. Kids club is free if children supervised by a parent. Our babysitting sitting service is not free of charge here. 200 THB per an hour is moderate price comparing to another hotels with the same range.

on your arrival, we are not able to allow you check-in earlier as the room was not ready. Our check-in time is 2 PM. ( Only if a room is previously vacant and clean, a room will be released before the check-in time)

As the hotel regulations, we are not allowed guests getting into the room unless they have already finished check-in process at the front desk. Passport(s) and a hotel voucher must be presented at a front desk counter. All guests belonging will be carried by our bell boys to the guest's room. Hence, we are not able to let you go to the room first then come back to Reception to check-in. We have to respect the regulations. We understand that you all fell fatigue due to long haul flight but please understand general regulations of the hotel.

On your departure, we apologise that the check-out process wasn't smooth. We will get your comments to improve our service and especially improve our staff's competency.

Thank you very much for your kind comments and wish to welcome you back on your next trip to Phuket.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Nice and quiet hotel. I stayed 2 weeks there and it was good. The staff was very friendly and the rooms very clean and big. They have nice swimming pools a gym and a big garden estate. The breakfast is the only thing that I don't liked in this 2 weeks, except that was everything really good.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends