Me and my partner stayed at this hotel for 10 days in patong, phuket after spending 5 days in a 5 star hotel in bangkok. We were immediately surprised by the staffs kind, welcoming nature. They truly make up the hotel! Not only is their entire staff so lovely, the hotel itself is clean, furniture brand new, great views from balcony and its also minutes walking distance to both beach and shopping! We hired a taxi only three times our entire stay there, they were from and to the airport! And also a late night trip home from the weekend markets. U will absolutely enjoy ur stay at this hotel, nice pool, nice gym, has a lift, and ur room is cleaned so Quickly every morning! Hotel is surrounded by massage parlours, market shopping, family marts, eating restaurants and beach!!
Just an example of how generous and kind the staff are at this hotel-
- our internet kept asking us to sign in like every 2 minutes, as soon as we told the manager at reception, he immediately got on the phone to fix the problem and gave us his own personal Login details for the mean time.
- our aircon started to drip abit, they immediately offered us a new room (however we decided to stay in our room as it was being fixed in the morning anyway, and we were impressed with how they handled the situation)
- we came to breakfast just as they were packing away the buffet breakfast, but this however did not affect the kitchen staff, the immediately offered us a menu and told us to pick something from the menu they would cook it for us nd we wouldn't be charged extra :)
Overall, staff truely makes ur stay so nice and refreshing, they joke around with u and have genuine conversations with u and also give good recommendations for where to eat and what to see!
Great people, great hotel, pillows are so comfy! Will definitely be staying here our next visit! Do yourself a favour and book here also! So cheap but amazing hotel u will love.
See you guys soon!
Hilary and Raff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aspira Prime Patong Phuket is ideally located on Ratuthit Songroipi Road, Patong Kathu, 5 minutes walk to Patong Beach/ 10 minutes walk to Jangceylon Shopping Mall, and designed in a modern contemporary style with comfortable facilities and functional space. Our new 3 star Hotel features 55 superior rooms in Patong. We provide full services and amenities. Other facilities include an outdoor swimming pool on the ground floor adjacent to the fully equipped gym. A restaurant with an incorporated retail element will be on the second floor, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our 3 star Hotel is conveniently located in Patong and very close to the enticing restaurants and vibrant night life of Phuket. It is only 30 mins from Phuket International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aspira Prime Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspira Prime Patong Phuket