“Fabulous Honeymoon”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
2 bedrooms unit
singlebedroom
kitchen and living room 1 bedroom
kitchen with 2 bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Patong, Thailand
“Fabulous Honeymoon”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the High Style Condo for five weeks for our honeymoon, and received excellent service and hospitality from the owner,his family and attentive staff.
The Condominium which has only recently been completed,is situated on the quieter edge of Patong but still within easy reach of the many shopping places and bars of Patong. Motorcycle rental is available from the condo, and is the easiest way to get around.
The rooms are very spacious, well provided, and kept very clean.The views over Patong are amazing .
We will definitely be booking for next year.

Liked best: The views
Liked least: On edge of town
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Tony S
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Experience....”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

"Top of everything,extremely polite and friendly staff, design and cosy at the same time, excellent service, clean and nice room."

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
svaishnan...
Pune, India
“Trip down memory lane”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

What everyone dreams is to have an awesome start with the New Year ... that's where it started at High Style Condo, Phuket. Lovely view of sunrise and sunset from the windows, walk able distance to Patong Beach. Very helpful and polite staff just like family to help you be it room service, finding good places for shopping, sight seeing.
Excellent food and hygienic conditions, well managed as going with family these are highest on priority list !!
Beauty full place to be at but found my stay of a week less, everyone in the family was very happy and satisfied and have decided to come back for the summer vacations for a longer stay !!!

Liked best: View from the Windows
Liked least: My stay being for less days
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 18-24
Large groups People with pets
BibhutiDa...
Bhubaneswar, India
“Excelent fellings from window views .....”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

My name is Bibhuti Dash , after New Year we went to phuket for Holiday .
From day one we were bit confused about the city , but hotel staff are so friendly they help us in various ways may be in case of crazy stuff u asked .

I like most of the things is Room service and the location , From the window we can see the SEA Label clearly and that was Awesome experience ....

Thanks to Vinod Handa and Room Service guy

Next time i will definitely come

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Large Group
Management Response
9 Feb 2014
Thanks for staying in High style condominium. You are most Welcome again.
Ben2507
Groningen, The Netherlands
“One of the best places to stay in the area”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

After being confronted with an hotel that was overbooked I ended up here. A place I not reged to stay at.
I have stayed for 16 days. have had a very good time the place is near all important thing one want to go to.
The service was excellent and staff very friendly helps met out all all the needs I have.
The rooms are nice and good established. the rooms are an example for how a room should be. I travel a lot and seen many rooms these are one tf the few one feels home. Also you nor hear the neighbors a thing that happens in may overpriced rooms.

It location is perfect for people who not only like beach and want to see and travel around the island too.
Based on my ex-experience I can recommend this place.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the whole was a very nice and good experience
Liked least: Overall would be great but there is some on going construction for the next building, no noise problems or things like that. Just optical estatic
Travelling group: Other
Sabysas
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing view of Patong with best staff and most comfortable holiday in Phuket”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

I went with my family for the Xmas and New Years for 2 weeks with out any pre booking. This hotel was few mins from Patong beach, the best spot of Phuket. After checking out very clean room and polite staff we booked the hotel for 3 days first. The staff treated us very well and made us feel like home. They were very friendly and gave us best suggestions for shopping, food, sight seeing etc. the food was excellent, very hygiene conscious management, and rooms service was very satisfying. Looking at all this, we booked for full 2 weeks at this hotel. Te timings for check out was flexible. Walking distance/close to shops and eateries. Pick up and drop off facilities available. Kids has play area and pool, hot water jacuzzi. I would recommend this and would again stay when I visit Thailand. Cheers

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Adco71
Mooloolaba, Australia
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Our stay was from the 25th Dec to the 3rd Jan, a total of 1150 EUR ($1800AUD)
2brm, 6th floor.

First of all, the poorly paid and disrespected staff, were excellent, (with exclusion to the night shift guy), their attitude and warmth made our stay. Too bad that they have to work for Vinod Handa...

We had met Katarina (previous review), in passing during stay, and she seemed very nice. However our experience in the 2 brm apartment was much different to her stay in the 1 brm apartment.

On arrival, my friend and I were too tired to do anything and went to bed shortly after our arrival.

As the complex has not been completed yet, the 2brm rooms are on the road side and are bombarded by constant traffic noise and dogs barking, ALL NIGHT LONG.

The bed reminded me of a time I had to sleep on a concrete floor!
The mattress was oversized for the bed frame, and clearly a cheap product.
By the end of the ten days, my hip was sore, and my friends back was unaligned.
Both beds in the apartment were the same.

On waking in the morning, I went to shower, only to notice there was no hot water. In the mean time the entire bathroom floor flooded as the tiles have not been lain properly.
Feeling dirty and uncomfortable, I went to reception (there are no in room phones as would be required of a 3 star or higher), when my travelling friend said there was only one key (FOR A 2brm...)

Arrive in reception and was meet by the night shift employee who was as helpful as a bottomless bucket.

Had to wait until 10am before management staff arrived, to which I was told, "If I dont speak nicely, nothing would be done", even before I had a chance to explain our concerns.
After an hour and three various employees in and out of our room, and the water heater was turned on, by the time they left, the water turned off again after 2mins!!!!
I went down stairs again, dripping wet as the towels were all used the stop the floor flood by staff. Again I was greeted with rude defence from the manager Vinod Handa.

The water was never fixed, and I became reluctant to use the shower as it has such low water pressure, and COLD, so went to the beach instead. Something more familiar with backpacker lodges as opposed to the falsely, self awarded 4 star status as advertised.

Believe me, in the last year I have travelled to 20 countries, stayed in over 30 hotels of various standards, (from the Ritz Carlton, to Chateau de Bangkok, ocean front villas in Vanuatu and Bali, hotels in Prague and Oslo, homestays in Switzerland, and many many more...) and this has been the ABSOLUTE WORST!!!!

There is no way this place could achieve 2 stars by international standards(or anyones), let alone the ridiculously self appointed 4 stars!!!!

It didn't finish there...

We were told that we could ask reception to phone call local restaurants to order food;
We did.Requested an Italian pizza from Pizza Co (great place in Patong), clear written instructions with ingredients written, large, etc, a monkey could understand...

You wouldn't believe what happened!

Mr Vinod Handa, (the con artist manager), decided to have his wife make a pizza in his own apartment and charge us the same cost as the pizza we ordered from Pizza Co.
Might have been fine, but it was more a naan bread than pizza. It had no tomato pizza sauce on the base, it only had some sliced sausage and cheese on a dough no bigger than 8 inches!!!!

The place clearly claims to have airport transfers, but I think that is only the case when collecting you, which is in their need. When it came time to leave, and make it to the airport to meet a time essential flight (like most...), Vinod Handa refused to get the employed driver to take us to the airport, (even though we had made the request days earlier).
Instead, Vinod Handa ordered a taxi which was 30 minutes late, the driver was rude, slow, and still charged us another 5000baht!!! Its meant to be part of the package!!!!

But wait! There's more!!

The airconditioner in the lounge room failed on the 4th day, (no repair)
mainly due to the poor installation (new machine), as is apparent throughout the complex...

The bathroom has no air extraction/ventilation, and the toilet is in the same room,
so the bad aromas would never leave, even with all windows and doors open!
The tiny drain in the bathroom (that floods etc), is half blocked with what could only be described as evil rotting filth that permeates an aroma similar to the devil's den itself.
We bought our own air freshener to tolerate the insult on our senses.

The glass balustrade on the balconies still has construction/manufacturing writing on it, and the cork spacers that is used in construction are still stuck to the glass.
Proving that cleaning, and attention to any kind of detail, is irrelevant.
Just another indication that this place is established for one reason only, to provide Vinod Hada with a healthy retirement and no consideration for the guest and fair deal.

The kitchen, as advertised was meant to be complete, yet there were no items of cutlery, only a spatula!!!
Not even any tea spoons... four cups and saucers, but thats it.
A fry pan, but no dinner plates.
I used the stove top once, but the smell of burning plastic was so off putting that it contaminated the eggs I was cooking. Threw them away...

The microwave is jammed in the corner, on the side of the sink, half hanging of the side of the counter. If you wanted to use it, you have to pull it out and balance it carefully while in use...

There are many more, but just writing this is making me depressed, like having to relive it again...

SAVE YOUR MONEY, AND SANITY, GO ELSEWHERE, ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!

Sincerely ADAM COLLINS

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Friendly day time staff
Liked least: 90% of the whole experience
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing