An awesome place in Phuket to chill out with friends, not right on the main street but a mere 5-7 minute walk from Patong beach. Also close to the family mart and Baan Kalim, a pretty good thai eatery. Villa atchara is quaint and cozy - not overrun with guests in August, if you're visiting in a group of 6-8 friends, chances are you'll have the pool to yourselves and roam the hotel much like a private estate. Very good value for money. Might seem a bit understaffed, and check in might be a bit slow, but rooms will be made up and cleaned on time. Breakfast is pretty nice, as is the view of the hills opposite to the hotel. Would recommend to any budget traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Atchara is the perfect getaway in Patong. Close to all the fun but quiet from traffic and sellers. We have pool, free internet, restaurant, bar,tour info. Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Atchara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Atchara Hotel Patong
- Atchara Hotel Patong
- Villa Atchara Phuket/Patong