“D Feel * feel good!”
Review of Dfeel Hostel

Ranked #9 of 230 Speciality Lodging in Patong
Reviewed 17 March 2014

*Review for staying in late November 2013.
Booked a mixed dorm room for 1 night but I got upgraded to a private twin bed room for the first night because it's still newly opened period, and I stayed longer and got changed to a private double bed room. The en-suite rooms were so huge and spacious. The bed was so comfy as same as a nice 4-star hotel. The air-conditioner was very good! There were also flat-screen TV & a fridge in room. There was a large balcony as well, so I could hang my towel & wet clothes. The lobby and common area were very well decorated and very cute. I took loads of photos in there! The Reception staff who is also an owner speaks very well English, Mandarin and Japanese. The staff here were very helpful, friendly, and willing to help you in anything.
Some might think the hostel is a bit out of the way, but it was actually about 10-15mins nice walk to the beach just down Phrabaramee Road. Nearby the hostel, there were many places to eat, mostly local Thai food, many Muslim restaurants with Halal Thai food and western food (maybe because Patong Mosque was just down the road), Chicken rice, noodle shop, Somtam, Pad Thai, etc. Opposite side, there was a convenient store "Super Cheap", Phuket's own brand! Stuff here were really cheap, a lot cheaper than other convenient store brands. Government Saving Bank (GSB=Aomsin Bank)is just around the corner for a landmark point.
At first I found it a bit far from Patong lively area, but it turned out to be very good to sleep! It only took 5mins by motor bike taxi to Jungceylon(huge shopping mall), Bangla street (nightlife), Banzaan Market(good for cheap street food), and to the beach. Patong streets nowadays could be really busy and the traffic could be really bad during rush hours so beside walking, motorbike taxi is another good option for cheap travel.
Overall my stay here for 5 nights was excellent! I enjoyed it very much and would love to recommend this place to anyone. I will definitely come back again!

Room Tip: Rooms on upper floor facing Patong town would give a nice light & sky view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review to Dfeel Hostel.

It is our pleasure to have a chance to welcome you to a warm hospitality.

We wish you a great day and enjoy traveling everywhere you visit.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed at D Feel in a double room and was VERY impressed. The hostel is clean, modern and the room was huge! I can't say much about the location as I was only there to be picked up by a tour. I highly highly recommend D Feel!

Room Tip: Deluxe room is HUGE!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review to Dfeel Hostel.

We will be waiting for your next trip to stay longer at Dfeel Hostel.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed in DFeel for a week or so and were very happy with everything. The rooms were clean, very nicely designed and spacious. There are washing machines as well to use for 30 baht. There were no problems with English unlike in some other places in Thailand. Do yourself a favor and experience a more modern take on accomodation in Phuket.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review and recommendation to Dfeel Hostel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to a warm hospitality again.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

As a single traveller travelling around the world for the last 9 months I've had the most amazing experiences & met the most incredible people. BUT this hostel I feel has tainted my start in Thailand due to the appalling service levels, rude staff & lack of any atmosphere! Both myself & friend are easy going chilled happy girls with little expectation however to stay here you have to have NO expectations & NO sense. We approached a member of staff to help us with booking our onward trip from Phuket...rude isn't the word I would use. He wouldn't help us or point us in the right direction, he said he spoke "little" English then waved his hands infront of my face...I was in shock. Then on checkout even though we'd reported the lack of service to the Manager...he left us to check out in the morning with a member of staff who knew nothing about returning of our deposits or English..(you have to part with 500 Bhat). We almost missed our bus in the process but eventually got our money back. All of the above can be changed by the hostel...the location can not. It's a good 20 minute walk to the beach & further to the nightlife in the sweltering heat of Thailand. If you're a westerner traveller on their own you won't meet people here...everyone is Asian and whilst they are lovely their English can be limited. The atmosphere here is not of a backpackers but more of a morgue. This is a true picture of this hostel & to be honest I rarely write reviews but I needed fellow backpackers to know of out experience.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank HayleyKyp

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and kind feedback to Dfeel Hostel.
It is always a pleasure to receive a feedback.

We regret that some experiences you have received during a conversation with our staff did not meet your expectation. We sincerely apologize and will improve on that.

The immediate investigation has been made after we got your report. The early check-out message has already been passed to the morning shift staff with the preparation of cash refund 500 Baht in advance. The apology letter was immediately sent to you by email on the day of check-out.

Once again, please accept our sincere apology for the unpleasant experience during your stay.
Your feedback is very important and will be taken in a consideration for the future improvement to meet the customer satisfaction.

On behalf of Dfeel Hostel, we would like you to have a pleasant stay at everywhere you visit and we do wish to have an opportunity to welcome and serve you again at Dfeel Hostel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I Just arrived on the new year seconds; their staff were celebrating in-front door, they invited me very friendly and open to join them, then checked me in, took my luggage & helped me to take it out of the taxi. all my 7 days with them was very very nice, with good service that you do not get it from many hotels, and they took care of me and all guest with full kindness that you only can find in Thailand, and not in any other country!
the price was very good for a hustle but the service was for a 4 star hotel. I been in other hustle in Patong and all over Thailand and many other countries but this was was the best so far; perhaps you can see it from the photos that I took with them that how every thing was nice and how they are nice, friendly & respectful to others ;)

Room Tip: Just smile to them and talk to them, they give the world! so friendly and helpful ;)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review made to Dfeel Hostel.

We were also happy to meet you here and had a great opportunity to serve you.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

This was our first stay in Thailand, and it was a great first impression! Two months prior to arriving I emailed this hostel to arrange airport pickup, the response was very quick, and we arrange air port pick up with them. A couple of days before arriving, I received a confirmation email from the hostel, advising that they would still be picking us up and they look forward to seeing us. They stay was awesome! The rooms were extremely comfortable, and the staff were amazing, they even remembered our names! I would definitely recommend this hostel to any of my family and friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write the review to Dfeel Hostel.

It is our pleasure to have a chance to welcome you to Dfeel Hostel and we do hope to have the same opportunity to welcome you, your family and your friends in the near future.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Great hostel! We stayed in a private double room with cable tv, AC, powerful shower. This is like a designer hostel and all brand new.
Its only a 10 min walk to Patong beach and 20 to bangla rd. so well located and quiet at night.
The staff are really nice especially the man at reception, very helpful!!!

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your to write a review to Dfeel Hostel.

We are very happy that you like our decorations, facilities and services.

Have a great day!