We stayed for six nights in the new wing in a deluxe room on the top floor. Our 9th trip to Phuket. We arrived 12.30 am from Philippines along along day. Our room was ready and night reception was really nice man. Woke up to thud thud and went on the balcony to see we were sleeping in a construction site. It was mind boggling and required adjusting. What were they thinking??? Our room was wonderful Sony Bravia on the wall, Jarrah floors, great furnishing and quality. One side of the balcony a beach view other side a construction site. Our wing has not been completed. Two rooms up is a empty site shell with no balcony railings a glass door that slides open. There is no health and safety regulations. Breakfasts were good fruit was perfect. Used the free wifi from lobby.
We unfortunately had no lifts for 3 days as there was a big storm and water got into the electricals. We had to climb 5 stories too often. We are on the wrong side of middle age asked for a lower room without any response. We had idiots next room to us who played techno music obscenely loud. We will be running back to the Millennium in August. Good luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort is located on the beach road of the most well-known “Patong” beach, right in the midst of entertainment and shopping area, with just crossing the road to the beach. Featuring in-house restaurants with Thai, Western cuisines and tasteful seafood from Andaman sea. Offering the lagoon-size swimming pool where you can take a break at the cozy pool bar. The fitness facilities will give you relaxation and relief from your everyday stresses. Experiencing beauty & recreation on Patong Beach or alternatively strolling for lively entertaining & shopping. You may have it all with us in making your perfect stay at Baan Laimai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Laimai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laimai Beach Hotel Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort Phuket/Patong