I stayed here with my bestfriend for like 5 days last october 6. The receptionist are very rude, except for one filipino guy which has been nice to us! We upgraded our room and was paying 4000 thai baht everyday, but most of the time we need to call housekeeping to clean our room, because they always forget to clean our room every morning. All Staffs are okay, but the receptionists are not. They are very impolite.
The location is beside patong beach yes, but patong beach is dirty.. So I suggest if anyone goes to phuket, go to karon beach instead of patong beach. In bangla road most restaurants are still quite expensive except for The Number 6 Restaurant, people in this restaurant are nice and food is cheap.
When you go shopping, do not go shopping at bangla road, people there are very rude and they tend to give you a very high price. Go shopping on the kiosks after Phuket Hospital, I forgot the road name, but once your in phuket hospital, you need to cross the road where the stoplight is then walk 1 - 3 meters, and you will see boutiques and kioks. there there is a lot of choices to browse to, and way quality and cheaper, plus people in this area are very nice!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort is located on the beach road of the most well-known “Patong” beach, right in the midst of entertainment and shopping area, with just crossing the road to the beach. Featuring in-house restaurants with Thai, Western cuisines and tasteful seafood from Andaman sea. Offering the lagoon-size swimming pool where you can take a break at the cozy pool bar. The fitness facilities will give you relaxation and relief from your everyday stresses. Experiencing beauty & recreation on Patong Beach or alternatively strolling for lively entertaining & shopping. You may have it all with us in making your perfect stay at Baan Laimai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Baan Laimai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laimai Beach Hotel Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort Phuket/Patong