Never experienced such a lousy services. I called twice before coming and requested for twin room, when we reached, You can guess.
Room number is misleading, so without a bellman, we took 10 mins to locate our room. Bear in mind, first number of your room is not floor number.
Lousy room, big and empty. aircon didnt work. Called reception twice and service guy took more than 20 mins to reach. Can't fix so soon, so we changed room. No one help, so we did it alone and took another 5 mins to find d room. View? Don't think about it. I do see a lot of rooms with nice view but definitely not our "deluxe room". You can call it "other's rooftop view". Will post a photo about it.
Tomorrow we are leaving, so packing the bag now and realized we lost a pair if leather sandals, new one, 2 days old. Called housekeeping, was told nothing found in old room. Very hard to communicate, and impossible we lost d shoes outside! The service attitude really pissed me off! The way that reception staff talked to me as if I'm looking for trouble! Not only this time, when we change room, asked for new room keys and no one came to change room for us, the attitude was bad. Don't mention they tried to give me a king size bed room, don't they have a record or at least verbal communication?!
The lift looks like new but every part is shaking, looks like gonna be collapse soon. Many places are undergoing construction, very disturbing.
Lousiest experience ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort is located on the beach road of the most well-known “Patong” beach, right in the midst of entertainment and shopping area, with just crossing the road to the beach. Featuring in-house restaurants with Thai, Western cuisines and tasteful seafood from Andaman sea. Offering the lagoon-size swimming pool where you can take a break at the cozy pool bar. The fitness facilities will give you relaxation and relief from your everyday stresses. Experiencing beauty & recreation on Patong Beach or alternatively strolling for lively entertaining & shopping. You may have it all with us in making your perfect stay at Baan Laimai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Laimai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laimai Beach Hotel Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort Phuket/Patong