Great location, good facilities, spacious rooms. More importantly, no bed bugs.
Lots of breakfast options.
Customer service is good. Kudos to guy at the front desk, Jhun.
Only drawback here is most of them can't speak good English and it's a bit hard to understand them.
Pro tip: Don't book rooms too near the main road; the live band on evenings can get a bit too loud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort is located on the beach road of the most well-known “Patong” beach, right in the midst of entertainment and shopping area, with just crossing the road to the beach. Featuring in-house restaurants with Thai, Western cuisines and tasteful seafood from Andaman sea. Offering the lagoon-size swimming pool where you can take a break at the cozy pool bar. The fitness facilities will give you relaxation and relief from your everyday stresses. Experiencing beauty & recreation on Patong Beach or alternatively strolling for lively entertaining & shopping. You may have it all with us in making your perfect stay at Baan Laimai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Laimai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laimai Beach Hotel Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort Phuket/Patong