“love u Tony..”
Review of Tony Resort

Tony Resort
Ranked #78 of 334 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 15 February 2014

good hotel in perfect location.. i go everywhere just by walk.. nearby Jungceylon Mall, Restaurants from all countries, tattoo studios, and when i stayed at hotel i also love it because the pool was awesome..

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 January 2014

The Resort is located in the convenient location i.e. Patong. No adjoining rooms but the room is spacious. Breakfast could have been better, merely bread/toast, rice and eggs. No room service. The pool was not maintained, my son split his foot in it, there was a cracked tile. When ever we wanted to speak to the Manager, she was strangely away.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

They just stole from us 50000 ph and cc will nerver stay in thes hotel ever and we can do anything . We but don't destirb sing and they entered and stole the mony . Dont lives any thing at the room . And if any one know any thing can we do pls tell us . I have been in India and no one tached my things ever

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank dary83
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I booked this hotel for 2 rooms via 2 different accomodation sites (as one site had only 1 room available), with the plan of 2 having 2 rooms side by side or near each other. To ensure there was not an issue with this, I then emailed the hotel and had a return email stating that the rooms would be booked next to each other. On arrival I was told that this was not possible because I booked through 2 different sites(?). On being shown the agreement/email from the hotel, the rude arrogant female at the front desk simply told me that they would not put me near my travel companions on the 3rd floor unless I paid an extra 600baht per night....so we ended up with one room on 3rd floor and the other room on the 4th. The room on the 4th floor (#407) had a balcony that faced a blank wall opposite and got direct sunlight for about 60 minutes per day, what a waste of a balcony. I spoke with a number of guests during my stay and they each said they had issues with the bookings not being as they had booked and the rudeness of the front ofice staff, especially this female (she must be the owners relative, I can't think of any other reason she would be kept in employment?). The front counter staff don't ever seem to engage the customers in any positive way.?

Now that nasty business is out of the way....This hotel is a great place to stay, great value for your dollar (apart from the booking/front counter management). The hotel was spotlessly clean throughout our stay. The staff (apart from that sour thing behind the front counter) were polite, but with very limited english language skills. The pool is fantastic and always clean, with the staff always willing to serve you pool-side (even while you are in the pool). The breakfast buffet is nice, but basic, and never seemed to change which was a bit boring. WiFi Internet is unreliable and available only from the foyer and restaurant area, which is annoying. Hotel taxi-car to airport was new, clean. and cheaper than through external booking places.

The hotel is a little gem, and well located to Patong night-life. I'd stay here again, but I would need to know that their booking processes had some credibility and that female manager was gone.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms 207(?), 307(?) and 407, as they are stuck away in a dark corner with very limiuted views...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank pharrkin
Reviewed 14 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Booked this after reading reviews, I certainly do not recommend this hotel. Paid for the deluxe room, certainly not my idea of deluxe, only light in the room was from a small window in the door to the balcony. It just looked tired and worn out. It is in a good location and easy to walk to places is the best I can say about it.

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank Neil G
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Centrally located to Patong Beach, plenty of shopping and restaurants and bars, the Tony Resort was an awesome place to stay. I showed up with a large group of friends who had pre booked their rooms for the Songkran festival early and got really inexpensive rates. The staff, although short on rooms gave me the early booking rate, but just had to have me move around to three different rooms for the week we were there. A mild inconvenience since it was my fault for not planning ahead. All the rooms I stayed in were large, clean, comfortable, with freezing air conditioning.

The hotel itself I would have to give four to five stars, especially for the inexpensive price per night. The staff was more than friendly, and in my situation during the busiest time of the year, more than helpful. Also the hotel has free WIFI and a computer in the lobby which is great so you can check in back at home, or respond to business emails. I definitely would stay at Tony Resort again and recommend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: If your with friends or family, you can get rooms that connect with a door in the shared wall. Prett...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends