“Two Thumbs Up! Nice Resort, Excellent Value, Wonderful Staff Plus a Decent Location”
Review of C & N Resort & Spa

C & N Resort & Spa
Ranked #136 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Just spent there ten days when I initially only booked two. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there whether it be the large, well appointed room with balcony, the well equipped large bathroom, the swimming pool with its water fall and jacuzzi and the greenery all around which is well looked after. All room services worked well during my stay: Central A/C, Cable TV with ample international channels, good WIFI, and I also found the large bed very comfortable. Towel service whether for pool or beach is a nice add-on.
The included buffet breakfast was satisfying and did give me enough energy to start my long day ahead whether it be sightseeing, beach activities, or simply lazying by the pool side. I found staff very approachable, truly friendly, and I felt that they also thoroughly enjoyed working for and being in this wonderful affordable resort. A good reason to return to the Patong beach area!

Room Tip: Superior rooms cost somewhat more but do give you sea-view being at the top floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Madjid A
There are newer reviews for C & N Resort & Spa

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I stayed here for just one night but it was the most wonderful stay! Room was huge, the bathroom was clean, and they even provided separate "beach" towels in addition to bath towels. The resort itself is on quite an incline but the bellboy helped me bring my large suitcase to my room. The pool is on the smaller side but quite lovely with two mini waterfalls. Locationwise it is about a 10 minute walk from the beach, and around a 25 minute walk to Bangla road (the nightlife). I wish I'd had time to try out the spot, but all in all was a very satisfying stay, especially given the low price!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank A L
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Very nice hotel not far from the beach, deep in a lush garden. The room is comfortable, spacious and and cleaned. The service is excellent: 24 hours staff very friendly and helpful. The spa is really "amazing" and very well-organised! The breakfast is good, served daily at the border of swimming pool and it's included in the price. They also provide a free shuttle from the airport, a parking area and towels for the beach. Definitely a very great value for money. Hope to come back again soon!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank solis12
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I stumbled upon this spa on a rainy day during my last visit to Phuket. I was just driving around on our moped looking for a relaxing place to stop in until the rain subsided. I had one of the most memorable experiences at this spa. Yes, it seemed a little pricier than other places but the atmosphere made me want to stay. After a short tour of the different spa rooms, I decided to try the two hour Thai Massage. I wish I could remember the ladies name because she did an awesome job! Two hrs was not long enough. The spa is very authentic Thai in design. The room where I got my massage was an open air room almost like under a tiki style thatch roof. The massage was done on a cushion on the floor. There were fresh orchids on the floor when I arrived.

There were other rooms that were more indoors but I had such a spiritual moment just getting to
relax and unwind while listening to the tropical rain fall all around me. I go back to this moment in my mind all the time! I wanted to write a review earlier but couldn't remember the name of the
spa until I recently found a card with the name on it.

I did not see or stay at the hotel. From the sounds of the other reviews and pictures it seems to be more of a budget place and I probably would not stay there. I'm not sure if I just got lucky with an amazing spa service that day but I would definitely be willing to go for a second visit to find
out! ( note this was actually last April )

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Eat-Pray-Luv
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Me and 3 other friends stayed in this clean and nice resorts in 11 November 2011. I wouldn't expect much before i arrived at this hotel, because the rate is very cheap. Then when we arrived to this resort..."wow...it worth more than we pay" . It was beyond expectation....
The room is great, clean and spacious, the bed is comfortable, the pool is clean. The surrounding is lovely....green everywhere, make the air so fresh in the morning.
Location is near the beach, just in minutes walking distance.
The breakfast was complete and delicious. I will recommend to others and absolutely will be back next year!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Fey6282
Reviewed 7 September 2010

I didn't stay at the hotel, but the spa was well priced - it was shocking. I had a coffee scrub and it was a liquid wet muck the poured over me so I didn't feel exfoliated at all. Worst I ever had in my life. I wrapped my 2 carat earrings tightly in the middle of my towel and put this in my bag which I then did up tightly. uess what one was missing after I came back from my shower. They didn't seem concerned and made a show of looking on the floor where I hadn't even been. I started to getting angry and show them where it was so It couldn't have fallen out. I was about to call the tourist police when someone came into the room with it - I wished I had counted my money - won't be returning.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Liana B
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Our stay was spoiled by a large group of single men who were very noisy.... the hotel could not control the noise problem.

Massage facility: Very good.

Pool was great. Restaurant not bad.
We had to move as there was no wifi as promised. They had some wifi problems last year when we stayed at the more budget priced C&N Hotel in Patong.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple