I stayed in Patong Beach Lodge in November 2013 with my friend and I was happy with this hotel. It is a perfectly located hotel and absolutely a value for money hotel. It is a good budget hotel if your stay is for 3-4 days.
Location: This hotel is perfectly located close the important areas such as Bangla Road (5 minute walk) & Patong Beach (10 minute walk). The hotel is just one minute inside a street from the main road.
Room: We had taken a Superior Room and on request we were given the ground floor room. The room was decent and perfect for the amount we paid. I would still suggest anyone to choose a room on higher floor with a swimming pool view. The room was medium sized, though I would have liked if it was slightly bigger.
The safe was not available in the room but was instead available near the reception where there was an entire room with safes. I would have preferred the safe in the room.
Food: Complimentary buffet breakfast was really good in the morning. It was sufficient and had a great variety of things to eat. They also gave Dragon Fruit, which was our favorite in the breakfast. It was somewhat like an English Breakfast. Though eating options for a vegetarian were less in the buffet breakfast. In our case, we eat non veg so it did not bother us.
Facilities: The swimming pool was clean and for a hotel which was not expensive, it was a great addition to have.
The safe room behind the reception was also good and we had our important documents kept there and faced no issue.
Room service is also efficient. The staff was courteous and helpful.
This is basically a value for money hotel and you absolutely get your moneys worth. I had a great time staying here and I would surely go back again to this hotel. They do need small improvements such as increasing the room size, having a safe in the room and adding vegetarian food variety in the breakfast.
For people who love luxury, there are many other hotels in the same area but you must shell our some extra money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Patong, Phuket's main tourist centre, Patong Beach Lodge is a short stroll from the beach and the shopping and entertainment district. Reached by a 40 minute drive from the airport, Patong is on Phuket's West Coast with a beautiful white-sand beach and picturesque bay. Patong has something for everyone with excellent shopping, many restaurants and endless entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn Patong Beach Hotel Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Beach Lodge Phuket Hotel Patong
- Patong Beach Hotel Phuket
- Patong Beach Resort Phuket
- Inn Patong Beach Hotel Phuket