I have stayed in PBL for 4 days 3 nights, 12-15 October 2013 with my partner. The hotel room was ok, but they only provide 2 bottles of mineral water as complimentary throughout our stay, so i bought from the 24hours covenience store,which is just a stroll away from PBL.
The smell of chlorine from the swimming pool is so strong that i dont feel comfortable to swim.
However, the good thing about PBL is it is just a walking distance to Hard Rock Cafe (5min), Bangla Road (5min), Jungceylon Mall (5Min), Beach (Take short cut about 5min). The staff is friendly and helpful.
This was my honeymoon trip with my partner, we went to weekend night market in phuket town(30min by car/tuktuk), Big Buddha, Tiger Kingdom, Cashew nut factory, Island hoping (Phi Phi Island/ Krabi)
Overall, Good experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Patong, Phuket's main tourist centre, Patong Beach Lodge is a short stroll from the beach and the shopping and entertainment district. Reached by a 40 minute drive from the airport, Patong is on Phuket's West Coast with a beautiful white-sand beach and picturesque bay. Patong has something for everyone with excellent shopping, many restaurants and endless entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn Patong Beach Hotel Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Beach Lodge Phuket Hotel Patong
- Patong Beach Hotel Phuket
- Patong Beach Resort Phuket
- Inn Patong Beach Hotel Phuket