“Awesome Place!”

The Kids Club Phuket
Ranked #5 of 11 Fun & Games in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: The amazing new and unique indoor playground for children. At The Kids Club, your children finally have the perfect place to have fun, let off some steam, socialize, and even learn something new. We are also a home of Party Supply store and offer baby sitting services.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Mildura, Australia
“Awesome Place!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stopped in at The Kids Club to tire out our 3yo before a flight home to Australia and not only was this place a welcoming place for our daughter, it was a nice place to sit and regroup before our long flight home.

While playing with our daughter, I was unfortunate enough to loose my wallet! Only to have an email waiting for me when I got home saying it had been found and was being returned!

I can't thank the people at The Kids Club enough for looking after us both while we were there, but also after we had left!

2 Thank ZachFlem

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Dinner in peace”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I meet Katie last night what a wonderful idea for parents, if they want to have that special dinner
experience without the littles. You know they are well looked after while you enjoy your dinner in peace. They can go there in the evening from 6 till 9pm all they need to take is there water and have fun the room is 800 square with 4 child care workers and Katie from Australia. Some parents stay while there children play
it is open from 10am till 9pm.
It's right near Jungceylon shopping centre

4 Thank bonesi
Phuket, Thailand
“Kids Dreamland!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It's just what Phuket needed! great friendly staff.. can have hours of fun and now they can dine there too. very happy parent! :) thanks Kids Club.. see you all next week

1 Thank Richard K
Kamala, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place and Great Staff !”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We took our less than one year old son there very often over 2 months. The place is awesome with a lot to do...probably more for children that can run around but our little one still had a great time every visit. The staff is very friendly and they really made us feel welcome and always went out of their way to make our son feel great too. Totally recommend this to anyone in Phuket who needs a place for the kids to have fun !

Visited January 2014
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent for kids and a safe feeling leaving my children there.”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We arrived in Phuket and our resort didn't have kids club and we stumbled across the kids club Phuket and what an awesome find it was, I was reluctant at first but after meeting the staff and seeing the great setup I felt so comfortable leaving my children there in the care of the fabulous team. This allowed the children a fantastic play time and for me and my husband to do things that the kids don't enjoy. Shop, massages, quiet dinners etc the price was great and we could come and go until 9pm at night! The facility is just great I have not seen any play like this in Australia before so fresh and clean and the staff are just adorable to the children. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to chill out with the kids in air conditioning or leave in the safe hands of the staff.

Visited April 2014