I recently stayed at this lovely little hotel in Patong.
Situated on Soi Sansabai opposite the diving shop pool you will find the Yorkshire Inn Hotel. It is a wonderful small hotel with a real family feel to the place. There are all sorts of room types to meet every budget. If you go onto Agoda you can pickup some really great room rates too. I stayed in a one bedroom apartment which was very comfortable. Even though the lounge window looked over the busy nightlife of the Soi it did not disturb any sleep at night. In the morning a visit to the hotels amazing restaurant for (it has to be said) the best English breakfast you will get outside of England. A big call I know but one worth putting out there. Breakfast is served all day so even if you happen to be playing hard and not getting up until lunchtime you can still enjoy a hearty English Breakfast.
The shops don’t open in Patong until 11am, so let your breakfast settle (and your hangover) while relaxing around the pool. It is an oasis in the busy heart of Patong, at lunchtime a sample pizza is very cleverly brought around for guests to try and order for lunch. But do not worry about the calories because there is a gym with everything a gym junkie could wish for to burn off that pizza located in the hotel a stones throw from the pool area. Plus a sauna/steam room.
If pizza is not your thing you can make your way back into the restaurant to check out what the daily blackboard chefs specials above the bar are, usually some kind of traditional English meal for example Beef Wellington, Fish Pie, Beef and Ale pie, Fish and Chips, etc etc etc., that you wouldn’t want to miss. The presentation of these meals is something to behold. Otherwise something off the menu before heading off to the big shopping mall Jungceylon which is just around the corner, less then a 5 minute walk, or to wonder the street vendors/markets. Or up the road to the Stumble In Bar to start off your new day with a game of pool and a cold beverage.
I will return to this hotel in the future, it has everything you could wish for and it really is a friendly hotel for everyone.
Have a great trip to Patong and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire Inn, Hotel / Restaurant is located in the heart of Patong Phuket, Thailand minutes from the beach, seconds from the night life and opposite the largest shopping and entertainment complex in Phuket, (the amazing ‘Jungceylon’) We offer affordable rooms and The Best English Breakfast in Phuket, If you are a single traveler looking for romance or the family on a budget The Yorkshire Inn the best place for you. We have one of the best Swimming Pools in Phuket, Patong. Drop by and check out our Steam Room, Work out Gym and Sauna. Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clientsDining options: Dinner, Reservations ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar And Restaurant
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant Hotel Patong
- The Yorkshire Hotel Bar
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant Phuket/Patong