I stayed here in a twin room with a mate and it was only 700 baht! Bargain!! The room was a decent size on the 2nd floor with a balcony overlooking the pool. The room had tea and coffee making facilities, massive fridge with mini bar, air con, tv, free wifi and a reasonable size bathroom with hot water. There's also free water dispensers on the ground floor. The pool isn't the biggest but it's a small hotel so not often busy down there. The staff were very friendly, if not a little flirty. They even gave me a late check out at 2.30pm for free. Cashback! There is a restaurant downstairs that was good and very reasonably priced. Great lemon shakes there. Yumbo!
The hotel has many restaurants and shops etc around but it's about a 20 minute walk to where the beach and all the night time action is. Bars, clubs and loads and loads of pole dancers. Seriously loads. Oh, and connect 4. You can get a taxi bike for 100 baht that gets you there in no time.
Generally I would say this hotel is very good and I would definitely stay here again. Had a great time there and I was made to feel very welcome. It was hard to say goodbye. At some points, it was hard.
Always wear elasticated jeans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket