“Most welcoming hotel!”

Palmview Resort Patong Beach
Ranked #61 of 331 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Hotel is located in a very convenient position, with a 24hr family supermarket located directly opposite and a 10 minute walk away from Patong beach. It is surrounded by some fantastic Thai and Western restaurants all within walking distance. The hotel offer moped hire at competitive prices, which we found very useful for exploring surrounding areas.

After staying at three hotels prior to Palmview, we found the staff here to be the most friendly and welcoming during the whole of our stay. They would happily go out of their way to help with anything you needed or any problems we were having. Our room was cleaned thoroughly everyday by a lady equally as pleasant as the rest.

The pool area is a lovely environment to sit around, relax and enjoy the sun!

After staying at this hotel we felt obliged to do nothing but compliment such a warm, welcoming hotel. The staff really made it for us and we can't wait to return!

Katie & Liam

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Liam N

Reviewed 24 May 2013

A group of us stayed there to celebrate a friends birthday and we had the most amazing time. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and it's not that far from the beach. The food at the restaurant is also great. They really made us feel at home there. We had the best times just chilling at the pool. Definitely will go back. I loved the hustle and bustle of the busy streets and it is conveniently located to shops. I would recommend a stay there ;)

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I strongly recommend the Palmview Resort Hotel and will definitely consider staying here should I return to Patong.

From the onset - calling from the airport to confirm my pick-up - the staff were corteous and friendly. The welcome on arrival was very warm and the clean comfortable set-up very comforting as this was my first visit to Patong and to the hotel. The hotel is on Nanai 2 which is an acceptably busy thoroughfare with a range of restaurants with international cuisines, shops, massage parlours and pharmacies close by yet without being the middle of busy traffic and public commerce.

The rates are extremely affordable. the restaurant downstairs also provides very good breakfasts and meals through the day.

The staff were very helpful in providing recommendations and directions as per our needs. The beach is a 15 to 20 minute walk with the mall and large markets half that distance. The mini-taxis and motbor-bike taxis are also very convenient and pass regularly.

We were a group of 10 people and we were able to have a very pleasurable stay, enjoying the pool, as well as engaging with the attractions offerd by Phuket Island and Patong.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank travellerdbn
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Very nice hotel. Very clean and bright rooms. The swimming pool is great. Ideal for a holiday with friends or just relaxing holiday with family. Also good for business stay. Staff is very nice and friendly. The restaurant is good too. I was there with friends and we had an amazing time. We will definitely go back. Everything is awesome

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank uzunov
Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for for 5 nights this May. I transferred here after staying a few nights for double the cost at a hotel on the beach. I was delighted with the change. Not only was my room nicer, but the staff was great. My housekeeper was awesome, always wanting to make sure I had everything and was clean. The pool was good and the location was as well. I enjoyed my morning coffee on the balcony with nice views! I can understand that some people want to be a little closer to the mall and the beach and the action but it's seriously a 5 - 10 minute walk. Not far at all! For 790 baht a night you don't have the right to complain about a short walk!
Would definitely stay here if I get the chance to come back to Thailand.
Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 7 May 2013

No Limo' transfers - No welcome drink - No chocolate on the pillow - Not very near the beach. But, my word, if you want a sparkling clean bedroom and pool for £30 a night for 2, then stay here. What's more, the German owner's efficiency and the Thai staff's friendliness combine to make it a great little family hotel. They run an excellent restaurant here and the breakfast muesli with apple, mango and yoghurt is sublime. Personally, I get on a taxi motorbike to Patong (5 mins) or Karon beach (15 mins), or taxi's and tuk tuks are always around.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Hello again,
just staying at my second home really, i have been coming here for so many years now that i feel part of the furniture ,but still i am looked after here as well as ever, it is a joy to be here.
For anybody coming to stay or looking for a place to chill out this is it , it is on a road that is a bit busy but once you are inside it is calm and easy.
My room,suite is so clean and comfortable I never have to consider going anywhere else. staff still the same all caring and helpful. the hotel has taken over the little restaurant downstairs so they now have excellent room service. just the most delicious bacon sandwiches you can imagine. Thai food is excellent you can ask my friends.. .
The management can arrange any form of trips and air flights you can imagine so it is just an easy place to stay.
This hotel has been part of my life for so long I cant imagine not coming here.

Room Tip: The suites are the best value in Patong