We went to Patong for 3 days as a rest stop on our travels and luckily we booked this hotel off the beach. It was perfect. It has a nice, quiet small pool where we relaxed and chilled out. We ventured down to the beach to check it out for a Sundowner one night and we're so glad we didn't get something on the beach. (Talk about packing them in like sardines!...and the beach and the water was terrible.) The first room we had was a "superior", which was facing the street. The room was very spacious with a King sized bed and noise wasn't too bad, but we were unable to open the curtains and enjoy the balcony because we were staring right at the people across the street on their balcony -- sort of a fish bowl. After the first night we were able to move to a deluxe room overlooking the pool/garden with a balcony, which was much nicer (and cheaper!). The restaurant at the bottom floor of the hotel is an excellent place for breakfast (we never ate lunch there so I cannot comment further).
If you are going to Patong and want to pass on the beach scene, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket