very close to jungceylon and bangla road - around 10-15 minute walk.
staff very friendly and always willing to help.
we had breakfast downstairs at their restaurant which was good value.
when we first checked in we got a room on the 3rd floor but realised bed wasn't arranged as requested 2 single beds. we got downgraded to a single room on 2nd floor, which was a major downgrade! we didn't get a refund or offered free breakfast...toilet and shower was pretty much one area with a very wet bathroom after someone showers.
when we woke up there was a long trail of ants on the floor leading up to the wall and aircon. when we returned the ants were gone, housekeeping must have cleaned them.
you get what you pay for. budget hotel with great location and nice staff. rooms are budget and outdated. be prepared to carry your luggage up the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket