Very average hotel and I go to Patong every year. I booked here on the advice of Trip Advisor and after seeing the place I thought the staff must be writing the reviews. We stayed for one night and couldn't get out of the place quick enough. The air conditioning was poor, the TV did not work but it was the biggest fridge I ever seen in a hotel in Patong! Do yourself a favour, stay at RCB Hotel, same price and right next to Jungceylon and Bangla Road, great location. Did I mention they charged us 1,200Baht for a blood stain we left on the sheets, I could but an entire sheet set for that here in Australia! The pickup from the airport was very good, the driver had to wait 2 hours for our late flight and was a very nice man and did not complain. Let's be honest, its a low budget hotel but you can easily do better. You tell a Taxi or Tuk Tuk driver "Palmview Resort" and he has no idea where to go or what your talking about. After leaving Palmview the very next day we stayed at Deevana and it was sensational. About 2 and half time the cost of Palmview but if you want a low price hotel you cannot go past RCB for location, price or quality. And by the way, we had the same unfortunate blood on sheets incident at RCB last year and got charged 300Baht, a far more reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket