Palmview Patong Beach is a clean decently priced hotel. When you book the reservation I would suggest having the hotel pick you up at the airport in Phuket for 600 Baht. It's about a 45 minute drive from the airport to Patong. The hotel's staff is very nice and will give you good advice on places to go on the island, even if you ask them 100 questions per day. The hotel is nice, clean rooms and has a swimming pool. It is about a 15 minute walk to the beach or 5 minute ride by tuk, tuk. I would also recommend renting a motorbike through the hotel at a charge of 250-350 Baht per day. One ride on the tuk, tuk is 200 Baht and can add up. By renting a motorbike you can drive around the island at your leisure, or drive to Karon/ Kata beach which is very nice. If I came back to Patong I would stay at the Palmview again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket