Grand Mercure Phuket Patong
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$177
US$170
Amari.com
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$96
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$128
Patong Paragon Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$48
Agoda.com
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$104
Andaman Beach Suites Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$50
Agoda.com
US$157
US$141
Marriott Hotels
US$145
The Little Moon Residence(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$14
US$12
  • Bar/Lounge
1,686 results
All reviewspool access roombubbles restaurantswim up barbangla roadstayed here for nightsthe general managermain poolacross the roadlate checkkids clubfantastic hotelshopping mallsuperior roomwelcome drinkbuffet breakfastgreat poolfamily mart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Like I said its a new gem added to the elite hotels in Patong. Grand Mercure Phuket Patong is fantastic hotel. I stayed here from 1st May till 4th May, I booked deluxe double room with pool access.

During my whole stay I felt like I was t home, infact I said to my friends and family "call you once I am home" I was always referring to hotel.

The front desk staff are very helpful and cooperative. So is the room service staff. For 3 days I order breakfast on room and I have no complaint about it.

Breakfast was always more then we could eat, tasty and fresh. Specially we loved the croissant, they taste so good and melt in your mouth.

Staff is excellent, location is perfect, very new just a month old hotel, fantastic design and layout and indeed it is grand.

I am looking forward to stay here again during my next visit! Thank you :-)

Room Tip: Take the deluxe room with pool access, however all other rooms have poll view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hitin
Sebastien T, General Manager at Grand Mercure Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Manama,

Thank you very much for choosing Grand Mercure Phuket Patong.
It was a pleasure to welcome you both and we do hope to welcome you back again very soon.
The breakfast and homemade bakeries are looking much better now that our French Pastry Chef Guilhem is on board. He and his team are indeed doing a fantastic job and we are glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Once again, thank you very much.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I am currently staying here and it really is an oasis in the mayhem of Patong. Tge hotel is still being built but as I have found out through investigating a lot of hotels are at the moment.Its so nice to stay in a new hotel, the staff are wonderful and the General Manager Sebastian is a credit to the hotel. Please if you have any problems or issues approach him and I am sure he will do the best to rectify the problem. Just a little thing,there are no balconies unless you have the rooms with pool access I think there might be some on the top floors but they're not opened yet.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank maroubragirl

Dear Maroubragirl,

Thank you so much for such a great review of our Resort.
It was a real pleasure to meet you both and i hope you had a fantastic time in Surin too.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

With Grand regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2014

As I stated in my title, this hotel is all you expect from a big hotel with all amenities in a tourist oasis. The service end hospitality where good. I never hade dinner there since I las ways went out so I can't help you with that. All in in was the perfect place!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Passion4wines

Dear "passion4wine",

I wish to take this opportunity to thank you both for choosing and then writing such a short, yet excellent review of our property.
We will be happy to offer you one of our Restaurant's best seller course next time you visit so please let us know in advance, so to get the red carpet down the lobby.

Thank you very much once again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Let's talk about some nice parts of this brand new hotel: Nice pool view from the hotel room. A wonderful location, easy to get to shopping markets, spa and massage places, restaurants...etc. Everything in loud and crowded Patong. In fact, the hotel is not totally ready for service, we saw some works were in progress when we arrived. The workers even worked in my next door, I saw them when we got up for breakfast. Talk about the breakfast, actually the "breakfast buffet" is included in my booking when I reserved it paid through this online agency. But the staff in restaurant asked me to pay for the breakfast without calling reception for confirmation, when I told her that the breakfast should be included in my booking,she asked me to talk with the reception myself. I was like"@.@what?really?" . The problem is finally solved after I talk to the reception myself and they checked the information of my booking and said sorry. I believe that things can improve once everything is ready, and probably new-employee training is needed.
Overall, most of the staff are friendly and professional, it's a good stay anyway.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jamie L
Sebastien T, General Manager at Grand Mercure Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear Jamie L,

Thank you very much for choosing our property and for writing a review that will i am sure, help us improve our standards and procedures in future.
We have since then contacted Booking.com and informed them about the issue. It appears they had confirmed Breakfast to yourself and a few other guests while reservations in our system were registered as room only.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused and have already resolve this matter internally. There is still plenty of training and fine tuning to be done and your comments are indeed very helpful.

Please let me take this opportunity to thank you for your positive and very kind comments about our team and property.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Stayed here for four days mid april.

Minor issues, staff needs more training on communication in terms of billing.

Other than that awesome location, rooms, bathroom, pool, breakfast.

Great pool and breakfast staff, excellent chamber maids.

Probably best bed i have ever had at a mercure.

Attention to detail is wonderful.

Staff when i checked in young guy with spiky hair, was execllent. Girls at breakfast were fantastic, all of them.

General manager was simoly oustanding and he is the reason why i stay loyal to the accor group.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear AK7811,

Thank you very much for this wonderful review of our property.
As you correclty mentionned, there are still plenty trainings and adjustments to be made, not only at the reception but in all areas as we wish to make it GRAND and provide authentic memories to every single guest of ours.

IThank you so much for your kind comments about the rooms and service... I will take this opportunity to thank our heads and their teams on your behalf.

As mentionned, please do not hesitate to contact us directly for further enquiries or trips to Patong.