Grand Mercure Phuket Patong
Patong Paragon Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$80
  • Breakfast included
US$146
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$133
US$111
US$112
US$122
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$89
1,712 results
All reviewspool access roombubbles restaurantswim up barbangla roadstayed here for nightsthe general managermain poolacross the roadlate checkkids clubfantastic hotelshopping mallsuperior roomwelcome drinkbuffet breakfastgreat poolfamily mart
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I visited Phuket again last month and chose to stay at Grand Mercure because I know I'll definitely enjoy my stay there.

Checking in and out was very smooth and the staff were very helpful in addressing any question that I had.

The standard room is very cosy and comfortable and its location is very accessible to the city area.

Coming back to stay at Grand Mercure is definitely a right choice.

The hospitable staff made the whole experience so enjoyable and pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank VannyLee
Sebastien T, General Manager at Grand Mercure Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear VanyLee,

Was great to have back for a second time and thank you very much for such a fantastic review, yet again!
We will try on improving our standard again and again so not to disapoint you or any guests in future.
As mentioned, please do let us know if you plan a trip to Bangkok as we could recoemmend quite a few nice properties in there...

sebastien

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is my second time in Phuket, the first time (about 5 years ago) I stayed in a small guest on Nanai which was fine but very basic and quite a way from the beach. This time I wanted a nice place with a pool, close to everything and just somewhere I could totally relax and unwind for a few days. I chose Grand Mercure because of the location, good reviews and plus seemed a really good price for the days I was staying.

I must say - I was not disappointed one bit and had a really fantastic time in Phuket and loved my stay in the hotel. The staff were great - I'm not a very fussy traveller but they always went out of their way if I needed anything. The restaurant was excellent, I particularly liked their pizzas (I know... not very Thai!). The room may not have been huge but it really was nice and was a great base to come back to after a day at the beach or exploring the island. The pool was a plus and was such a nice spot to unwind on a lazy afternoon.

Negatives? There wasn't really anything I can think of. There is no seaview but it was just a short stroll to the beach. For me the location was excellent.

I'm looking forward to visiting Phuket again and would be very happy to stay at this hotel again. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank topcatsworld

Dear topcatsworld,

Thank you for such a splendid review!
Very glad to see that your second holidays in Phuket were that memorable.

PS: try on the Thai dishes next time you visit us :)

Many thanks once again and see you back soon.

with Grand regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed here for over a week and it was one of the best hotels I have stayed in!
The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. We had to extend our stay at the last minute and they were really great about it. The food was amazing! They made some delicious cocktails.
We had a few issues regarding language barriers but they were sorted out.
We had a few people complain that they woke to some drilling noises. But the hotel is still getting finished, so what do you expect! We had no issue with noise.
The hotel is in prime position. Very close to shops, markets and the party street, but it sits back on a side road so you don't get all the noise.
I highly recommend staying there. A fantastic hotel to stay in!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Toriclaire

Dear Toriclaire,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our team and property.
I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and that the language barrier was not much of an issue to you
Thank you for your support when it comes to little disturbances (noise mostly) that guests might or might not have to bare with. We are almost there :)

Thank you once again and see you back in Grand Mercure very soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Nevertheless of my several repeat staying in the Grand MERCURE Patong .I dont even need to mention how great the service of this hotel staff do, and never have to mention how wonderful the food are.
It was my most most memorable return on 8th August that I forgot my valuable belonging and realized after checking out of the hotel. Recalling once upon on the board of return flight to bkk. I had informed the hotel and guess what?... The hotel organized the registered express mail to send my valuable back right at my home!!! I had never have any thing returned from the hotel I stayed. Sincerely thanks to all well trained staff and honesty to your guest. I shall return!

Room Tip: Don't think twice, book it now!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Jongruk

Dear Khun Jonruk,

Thank you very much for such a review!
I hope that your business will be booming in Phuket so to see you and welcome you at Grand Mercure on even more regular basis.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Just stayed a couple nights in this resort and it was great. Staff are friendly and sincerely try their best. Rooms are not big, yes, but there is everything one might need. Service was always friendly, let it be at reception or in the restaurant. Keep it up!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank adrien321

Dear Adrien321,

Thank you very much for such a short, yet wonderful review!
It's always great to start a Monday with such review and i thank you for that.

Hope to see you again very soon!
with Grand regards,