“Best location. Walking distance to everything”

The KEE Resort & Spa
Ranked #27 of 337 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Amazing hotel. It was my birthday and we got a free upgrade my partner and i. We booked a pool view room and where upgraded to a suite room free of charge turned out to he 400 dollars a night when we where paying 120. Staff are friendly the breakfast is good. Pool bar is great fun and clubs and shopping 1 min walk away yet still hidden from the patong traffic and crazy environment. Deffinately stay again. Hint when we where there the main drive way of the hotel turn left out to follow the side walk to bangla road the oppersite corner had the best currency exchange we could find

• Stayed: February 2013
Kanyapoj C, Public Relations Manager at The KEE Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2015

Dear Dylan R,

We apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to rank us highly and for providing your feedback while still enjoying your holiday. We are so happy to know you had a great stay. We really appreciate your vote of confidence in our Resort and in the team of talent who make everything happen the way it does. We will use all of the positive and improvement points to continuously enhance our service standards.

Thank you again for your kind words and I hope it won't be too long before we can welcome you back.

The KEE Management Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,683)

Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

stayed in the Kee early may the location was exactly to our needs as a cpl looking for good night life found the rooms very good although was without balcony compensatiin for that was jaccuzzi bath .found the breakfast pretty good a few flys as area is outside but didnt find to bad .pool a little small and felt like you are intruding on pool access rooms happy hour drinks very poor with as little as 20% off already over priced drinks. stunning rooftop bar and reastraunt. i can only advise you settle bills a day before checkout as like many others have foynd there appears ti be a but if a scam giung on we were lucky we did this as they attemted to charge for a dirty towel they stated they informed us manager attitude left alot ti be desired this was only rectified when my wife stepped in as they would not deal with me hiwever they remived charge for her .other from that problem an enjoyable stay

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear flute671,

We apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time for providing your feedback while still enjoying your holiday. We are so happy to know you had a good overall stay with us. We will use all of the positive and improvement points to continuously enhance our service standards.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

The Kee Resort is situated at the heart of Patong and that was the main attraction for the hotel. However, apart from that I find it difficult to recommend the hotel in any other counts. The food is not great at all for the price they charge. The main restaurant is infested with flies and it is a totally unpleasant experience to have breakfast at the restaurant. I would suggest, not to take the breakfast option at all. Most importantly, the staff of the hotel desparately need training in hospitality and manners. The reception staff have difficulty understanding simple English. The worst case was my experience at the reception during check-out. The staff charged me for a damaged item and they showed me a soiled pillow case and claimed that it was taken from my room two days prior. Firslty the dirt in the pillow case looks like it has been there for ages. Secondly, the housekeeping staff did not bother to register with me that they had found a soiled pillow case. When I queried on why I was not told earlier, the duty manager, Mr Kob came over and started raising his voice. I had booked 3 rooms for the family and the room they claimed where the dirty pillow case was from the room me and my wife occupied. I could not understand how they found a dirty pillow case in the first place. However, Kob shouted in a condescending voice for the staff to call the Police and was not willing to discuss the matter. As I was late for my flight with 3 kids in tow, I decided to pay for the claimed damages and left the hotel, Although I stayed there as part of my wife's birthday celebration, and had spent a fortune decorating the room and having the birthday party in the room, it finally turned out to be an unpleasant experience for all of us.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mgr04

Dear Mgr04,

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing about your stay with the Kee Resort & Spa Patong. We apologize for the delayed response.

I am sorry to hear that our resort was not able to fulfill all of your expectations and I am sorry that you didn't experience the same wonderful time other travelers have written about.

But all of the constructive feedback you've pointed out we can surely use them to improved and maintain high standard of quality. We appreciate the feedback very much. Thank you once again for taking the time to write your review. We hope that we would get a chance to make it up to you on your next stay in Phuket.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and was very pleased. The rooms are very nice and the bathrooms have blue lights... Definitely a party vibe. There is a soi with nothing but go-go bars and strip clubs right in front of the entrance. Block from the beach, block from Bangla Rd. Exactly in the thick of the Patong night-life scene. Cost is a little high, but you are getting your money's worth. The breakfast buffet is very extensive and pretty good. Cool little club with its own elevator. Pool is wonderful and has a bar. Expected a little more from the fitness room, but you're supposed to be on vacation, right?

Room Tip: First two floors are budget. Splurge and get a room with the view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Cole m,

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Short walk to the Public beach, tourist shopping and night clubs. Ultra modern decor and clean. The SPA is a must visit. The hotel has no elevators so be prepared to climb stairs. The taxi service guys was very helpful. We rented a car for the day for USD 50 which took us to the tourist destnations and weekend market. Cheaper than taking the tours for USD 60 person.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms that has direct access to the pool.
Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Madamebag

Dear Madamebag,

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I actually stayed at the Kee back in September 2012 and was very pleased with my stay.
I stayed in a Sea View suite for I think it was 8 or 10 nights. The room was awesome with a spa, comfy queen sized bed, large and spacious, and a flat screen tv in the living area and one that you can watch from either your bed or the spa which looks out the window to a small view of the ocean of patong beach.
The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating like any other thai hotel.
The hotel itself is located right around the corner of Bangla Rd and is therefore right smack in the middle of the craziness. Being so close the Bangla Rd and Patong beach I still slept like a baby and never had issues with noise.
A friend of mine who also stayed at the hotel stayed in their standard room and it wasn't bad either. Granted it was much smaller with less luxuries like a spa and without a view of the ocean but it was still not a bad room.
If I were to go back to Patong I'd probably most likely stay at the Kee again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JSL7

Dear JSL7,

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Recently stayed at The Kee for 10 nights, very modern and clean. Housekeeping staff were exceptional and friendly. Was excited to see what towel animals had been left on the beds of an afternoon. Location was good but probably wouldn’t stay here again. Even though The Kee is close to Bangla Road the evening noise wasn’t an issue. The buffet breakfast were ok, nothing special though.
I agree with the last 2 review’s......the beds are ROCK hard and Wi-Fi is very slow, partially in the evenings. Not that I want to watch TV when I’m on holidays but the tv channels were very ordinary and I was surprised with such a modern resort there was no dvd players supplied in the rooms.
Roof top bar has great views but pricey when it comes to drinks.

Room Tip: Get a pool view room
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends