“Nice change from hotels, spacious and clean.”

Ranked #1 of 334 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights which entitles you to a 20% discount. The rooms are of a nice size, we stayed in the smallest of the apartments which is of perfect size for 2 people, with a nice kitchen and a full sized fridge with a freezer also.
The only thing I would fault and it's only for the nit picky people but didn't particularly bother us, this would be that the rooms in the morning are very light even with all blinds and curtains closed, also the shower pressure and temperature wasn't too flash (but I've had this problem before in other hotels I've stayed in whilst in Phuket), however remember it is a third world country after all and these small things wouldn't deter me from staying here again and again! The staff are all very helpful and lovely.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Charlotte P
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Charlotte P,

Thank you for taking your time writing us the feedback of your stay at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel and Serviced Apartments.

We feel very privileged that you chose to spend 5 nights with us, and that we were able to live up to your expectations. We surely will implement your helpful suggestion accordingly.

We are very happy to see that you had a fantastic experience and that you plan on returning in the future.

With Kind regards,

BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Appartements

Write a ReviewReviews (2,043)

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

This is our fourth time at BYD. Cannot fault our stay....very happy with the rooms, the meals we had in the restaurant and the lovely staff who recognize us and made us feel so welcome. The location is fabulous. My partner had a birthday during our stay and the birthday cake was a lovely surprise for him. We will return and will stay again as we have tried other places and this is our number one. The only thing we noticed was the beach towels are faded and stained and need some new ones but that is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Try this place, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: December 2013
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Stebbenator,

Thank you so much for your feedback and nice photos of BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartment.

It is joyous to know that you both had another great stay and we are truly delighted to have you with us over holidays, especially this time was on your significant other’s birthday. Our BYD crafted guest care team was so excited in arranging the surprise too!

We are also grateful for recommending us here on Trip Advisor.Your kind suggestion regarding towels will be implemented immediately.

Wish you both the marvellous year and see you again in the very near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

my third visit at this hotel and everytime a wonderful place to enjoy my holiday. clean big rooms, friendly helpful staff and great food.

can not think of one reason not to go back................Thanks again BYD

untill next time!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Robin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. We are thrilled to see that you had great time enjoying our clean, bigger apartment, wonderful dishes from BYD Bar & Bistro and all with the genuine touch of top-class services from our BYD staff.

BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments was pleased to be at your service. We are looking forward to delivering the 4th wonderful time of staying with us on your next trip to Patong.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

i am still in this hotel after checking out. i like the service. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They tried to help him as far as they could do even after my checking out while waiting for the mid-night flight. i can still have a shower in the hotel after swimming the beach. i felt they hospitality. The location is excellent. Quiet but convenient!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear 850200,

Thank you so much for sharing the experience of you recent stay at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

It is heart-warming to know that how much our valued guests appreciated and felt so comfortable by services provided by BYD staff. Your kind words will be shared within the team and we promise to live up to your expectation.

We certainly look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I will thank everybody at the hotel for fantastic service, nice rooms an exelent food in your resturant, we enjoy every minute at your place. This is our second stay at Byd Lofts and we will for sure come back. Location are central but we are used to stay beach side so we had a 5 min walking to the beach every day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Lasse T,

Greetings from BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments!

It is very nice to hear back from our charming guests, learning that you were totally “enjoying every minute” of staying with us, whether by convenient location, our excellent meals from BYD Bar & Bistro and professional hospitality from our BYD crafted guest care team, who certainly work very hard to ensure all of our guests are happy and taken care of.

Thank you for choosing us. We can’t wait until your upcoming 3rd fantastic stay at BYD lofts.

Alex Bressers

BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

If you don't need to be right on the beach this is the place to stay. I could go on forever about how good this place is, we stayed in the Grande Deluxe room on the third floor and it was truly amazing. For the same price I could have been in a small little room in a high rise across from the beach but instead I was a street back from the beach in total luxury.
I still found BYD location to be excellent, almost everything I needed was at my door step and the building which was on two sides of the street was very clean, tidy and modern.
Big full size kitchen, lounge room complete with big lounge, reading lounge and fresh orchids, this was just perfect to spread out and relax when I just couldn't shop or eat anymore.
Our balcony was on the corner with a very modern outdoor table and chairs along with a few nice big pot plants, we had takeaway back on the balcony one night with candles and Champagne from the Wine Connection store downstairs in the hotel and it was truly magical. BYD is a place where great memories are made.
Many more special touches around BYD than I can mention but just to name a few, beautiful modern oil paintings and artwork throughout the rooms and hotel,scented oil burner, fresh flowers in the room and around the hotel and the place has a nice rooftop pool.
Every staff member at BYD deserves the highest praise because they were wonderful.
The housekeepers were friendly and did a great job leaving the room spotless, reception staff were always ready with a smile as we went in and out, staff at the restaurant and bar downstairs were friendly and very helpful treating us like VIPs , the manager of this hotel should be very proud of how great the staff made our holiday.
I met another Australian from Perth at BYD, he told me maybe we should keep it a secret and not tell people how good BYD is because everyone will want to stay there and they may not be able to fit us in on our next visit. I can't help myself, This place is excellent.

Room Tip: We had the Grande Deluxe room on the third floor with a corner balcony which was excellent, I don...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear PennyT,

Such a lovely comment! Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and sharing with us your BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments experience.

We are very pleased to hear all the wonderful things you praised about VIP service received from BYD crafted guest care team, the immaculately designed property with everything you need for being your luxurious home away from home, which is all and all, being good valued for money too.

The brilliant color oil paintings in our hotel are parts of our in house “Phuket modern art gallery” which we are impressed by your appreciation.

Also, the description of your night under the glowing candles light, relishing Champagne from BYD Wine Connection outlet, relaxing freely on our spacious balcony with outdoor furniture is truly picturesque. We are really happy that BYD helped take part in your magical night to remember.

We wish you both all the happiness in the world and please do not hesitate to contact us regarding your next visit because it will definitely be our great joy in welcoming you again as BYD regular guests.

Alex Bressers

BYD lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

My friend suggested I stay at this hotel so I booked it without thinking too much about it at the time. Some places look far better and bigger in their photos than in reality, however with this hotel what you see is what you get. Spacious apartment rooms that are beautifully and tastfully furnished and I was just blown away when the friendly staff gave me an explanation on where everything was and how everything worked.
The staff were really outstanding, I was guided through my apartment and then through the bar, restaurant, wine shop and roof top pool. Everything was perfect, I really can't thank my friend enough for recommending this hotel as it made my holiday so enjoyable.
I would like to make a special mention to Nate and Kek who work on the front desk, they helped me with directions, sight seeing suggestions and made me feel like I was a VIP everytime I came or went from the hotel.
There is free WiFi and free access to the hotel's own lap top which came in really handy for me and a large TV and DVD player in the living room.
I would highly recommend BYD Lofts accomadation to anyone who is seeking a fantastic place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in a 80sq apartment, more room than I needed, fantastic
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Marc W,

Thank you for writing us the review of your phenomenal stay at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

Knowing that you had a vey enjoyable holiday in Patong with BYD Lofts as your personal assistant is really precious, especially your kind thoughts on our VIP class of service and that our rooms featured all that one needs! Your feedback for Nate and Kek will surely be shared to them and also within our BYD crafted guests care team for encouragement.

Plus one more very important point we would like to emphasise from your comment, is that BYD Lofts property’s photos shown on our website are highly proved by visited guests that they truly are “what you see is what you get”.

Thank you again for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again for another unforgettable stay!

Kind regards,

BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments

Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong
The Pavilions Phuket
The Pavilions Phuket
#4 of 36 in Choeng Thale

Been to BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!