BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$66
Very Good 4/5
Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
  • Pool
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$123
US$252
US$130
Great 4.5/5
The Charm Resort Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$77
Very Good 4/5
The Little Moon Residence(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$14
  • Bar/Lounge
2,103 results
All reviewswine shoppatong beachfull kitchenquiet streetone bedroom apartmentliving roommain buildingcoffee machinehome away from homerooftop poolbangla roadlarge balconyairport transfervisit phuketfantastic stayminute walk to the beachhappy hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Very good place to stay. Below are my feedback and hope it helps the hotel.

Reception:

Although they mixed up my reservation by giving me a smaller room but it was quickly rectified. They are all friendly with great smile.

Room
Spacious and valued for money. Well stocked with amenities in the suite I stayed. Housekeeping can be more attention to detail one of the days but overall still good job to them.

Restaurant
Dine several time in the restaurant (Breakfast and Dinner), Service is great and on one occasion Chef came out and asked what exactly I like to eat as server don't understand what I said (Aglio Olio) which is not in the menu. He accepted graciously and it was deliciously made. Also not overly priced restaurant.

Location
I disagree with some of the reviewers as I strongly feel a very good neighbourhood. This not the first time I'm in Phuket and had tried all sort of hotels in Phuket since childhood. It is not as crowded as the city area and it kind of romantic when you dine in the restaurant with the water features, pond, lightings and light breeze in the evening. Walking distance to the beach - Nice beach (clean and fine sands in Patong) and plenty of food to choose from while strolling towards the beach. I walked to the city say 30minutes including scouting for tours along the way and it was easy not to mentioned there other mode of transport you can choose from.

Departure
I forgot my passport in the hotel, the reception call my airline and I was told at the ticket counter that I forgot my passport in the hotel, only then I realized that I forgot about it. I spoke with the hotel reception and she told me not to worry as my passport is on the way to the airport. The reception apologize for not reminding me at check out which was not on my mind but being apologetic mean this hotel truly care.

Overall
No wonder you are on the top at Trip advisor. This is the hotel I stay and recommend from now on. Keep up the great hospitality!!! Thank you for making my short vacation memorable.

Room Tip: Stay Grand Suite and above.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John P
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear John,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience on your stay at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

It is great to hear that overall your stay with us for your short vacation was “memorable” and we thank you once again for all your compliments made!

Your feedbacks are very important for us so that we can progress and give the best service possible to our guests. These remarks will be transmitted to our team.

We hope to see you very soon and we would be more than happy to welcome you for your next holiday!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

close enough to the beach, no views, but great room very modern just wish we got to use the bath! stayed in the 2bedroom penthouse with 2 bathrooms - awesome room. breakfast was pretty good too, nothing amazing but a good buffet selection and they will cook eggs and make espresso

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Trace_Auckland_NZ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

We are very pleased to learn that you have liked the concept and design of the hotel!

It would be a pleasure welcoming you again.
See you very soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hotel is perfectly located; close enough to the beach and shopping areas. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I also enjoyed the food at the Bar & Bistro. What I loved the most is the extremely comfortable and cosy bedroom. Will definitely stay here again when I next visit Patong.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Sharen Lim W,

First of all, we want to thank you for taking the time posting this positive comment about the BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

We are delighted to hear that our location and decoration were able to meet your expectations.

We ensure that our customers are always well welcomed and it is a great pleasure to accompany them during their stay.

We would be more than happy welcoming you again.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We booked BYD Lofts for our stay in Patong and it exceeded our expectations , even after all the good reviews we saw on it,
The rooms were large , spacious and very well appointed plus a choice of two pools to relax and cool off in .
I cannot speak highly enough of the staff at BYD as always found them to be polite , friendly , courteous and helpful in anyway possible.
We had a couple of meals there and found these very good and reasonably priced.

The only negative we had on our stay there was that one morning some of the breakfast food was cold. This only happened once & all the other times it was great.
Would have no hesitation in recommending BYD Lofts to any couple looking a luxurious apartment close to the beach and all the other action in Patong.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear TonyS965,

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about your stay at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

We are very happy to hear that your stay went well with us. We will tell our team all the positive points you have raised about the service, the restaurant and the apartment.

Thank you mentioning this small inconvenience so that we can improve our service. We will ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

We are looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel on reading reviews solely on TripAdvisor and they are not wrong. What a great holiday place to stay. We are still here now & don't want to leave. This place is so relaxing, wether it be in the fantastic apartment, around the hotel or by one of the two pools. Even if your not staying here, take a meal or two at the Bar/Bistro. Very nice setting & ambience. Will definitely book here again when travelling to Phuket. MCSteviet Perth/Louth UK

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve T
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Steve T,

Thank you very much for your very kind review on our hotel.

We are very satisfied to hear that you were very pleased of the atmosphere and service proposed by the Byd Lofts Boutique Hotel & Apartments.

We hope that your last days in our hotel were as good as you described it earlier.

We will welcome you with great pleasure for your very soon next stay!