We have just come back from yet another superb holiday at the Royal Phawadee Village. My husband first stayed there in January 2006 when construction was at its height after the tsunami and very few rooms were available, but even then was impressed with the standards of the Hotel. I went back with him at Christmas 2006 and was blown away with the beauty of the place. The traditional Thai accommodation set among the trees was breathtaking. We were treated so well and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Without fail they were courteous and helpful, from the Reception to the Restaurant to the Office to the Laundry to the Room staff and of course the drivers. The food in the Mae Naam restaurant was first class and the live evening entertainment wonderful.
Christmas 2007 was equally superb and New Year's Eve was a memory that will live with me forever. After a sumptuous feast at the Hotel during which there was great live entertainment, we went down onto the beach to see in the New Year. Fireworks at midnight was a fantastic end to one year and a brilliant start to another.
We have just returned from another visit to our 'second home' . I love this place so much that I'm already counting down the weeks until we go again at Christmas by which time the new restaurant will be completed. It promises to be really stunning.
I would heartily recommend this Hotel to anyone who wants something a little different that will spoil them for 'just another ordinary ' hotel.
I haven't included any photos as they would be just like those on the website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL PHAWADEE VILLAGE Sanctuary Resort in Patong Beach Experiencing the unforgettable moment at the heart of the Andaman Sea's pearl at Royal Phawadee Village, Patong Beach Phuket, Thailand. Royal Phawadee Village is located in one of Phuket most famous beaches known as Patong Beach Traditional Thai-style Every room types have the designs and decorations based on Thai-style which you will surely be impressed and most signature and outstanding hotel in Patong Beach Phuket. Peaceful Oasis Patong Beach Resort While enjoying the scenery you might also take a rest at the most our beautiful grassy garden in Phuket where you can sit and relax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Phuket/Patong