“Beautiful Tranquil”

Royal Phawadee Village
Ranked #72 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 9 February 2009

Great location, Staff friendly and polite, Breakfast and room service great... Overall a very good experience..

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Royal Phawadee Village

Reviewed 7 January 2009

I have stayed at this hotel year after year and always had a great time. The manager Thanya I now consider a friend.The owner also a hospitable gentleman. Not often you can say this. I highly advise this hotel if going to patong. And for sure me, my family and friends will be back again!!! Kap Koon Kar Phawadee Village

• Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed 12 September 2008

Could not fault this resort in central Patong. Had a great 10 night stay. Even though there is renovations happening (due to be completed by mid October). The staff were brilliant and could not be faulted. Our room was great, large and comfortable. Would recommend to anyone looking for an alternative to a large resort.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dust56
Reviewed 12 August 2008

Our family, two adults and three children (8,11,14) stayed here for 3 weeks and we loved every day at this hotel. We had one deluxe room and one superior room and the value was good now in low season.

This is a cosy oasis in Patong. Nere everything but yet so private. They had a chauffeur in the hotel who was very sweet and drove us everywhere. Our children loved him!!!

The only thing I could say that wasn´t so good was the construction going on when we lived there but we got used to it. And that new building should be ready in october. I wolud strongly recommend this hotel to anybody!!!

• Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank AnnSweden
Reviewed 9 August 2008

We have just come back from yet another superb holiday at the Royal Phawadee Village. My husband first stayed there in January 2006 when construction was at its height after the tsunami and very few rooms were available, but even then was impressed with the standards of the Hotel. I went back with him at Christmas 2006 and was blown away with the beauty of the place. The traditional Thai accommodation set among the trees was breathtaking. We were treated so well and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Without fail they were courteous and helpful, from the Reception to the Restaurant to the Office to the Laundry to the Room staff and of course the drivers. The food in the Mae Naam restaurant was first class and the live evening entertainment wonderful.
Christmas 2007 was equally superb and New Year's Eve was a memory that will live with me forever. After a sumptuous feast at the Hotel during which there was great live entertainment, we went down onto the beach to see in the New Year. Fireworks at midnight was a fantastic end to one year and a brilliant start to another.
We have just returned from another visit to our 'second home' . I love this place so much that I'm already counting down the weeks until we go again at Christmas by which time the new restaurant will be completed. It promises to be really stunning.
I would heartily recommend this Hotel to anyone who wants something a little different that will spoil them for 'just another ordinary ' hotel.
I haven't included any photos as they would be just like those on the website.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MaggieG8
Reviewed 3 August 2008

Stayed here end of June and the beginning of July. A constuction site that was so loud it hurt my ears. I asked to move 2 days later. They gave me a bungalow room in the back of the very nice village complex. I was much happier with my stay- UNTIL I came back from a trip that this hotel set up to Phi Phi Island. I had 3000 baht more in my wallet/passport holder- in safe- than when I returned. I found these skull and cross bone sandles at the foot of the stairs leading to the only room -mine -at the top of them. I had to ask the front desk for a spare key when I returned from this trip- as I had placed my key in another pair of shorts, and couldn't find them immediately. When I found the key I returned it in less than 5 minutes. The sandles/ flip flops were gone???The lady who helped me enter the room with the hotel's key also saw these sandles/flip- flops. I did not tell management as I found this threatening. This and the loud construction-one night -all night with flood lights- ruined my trip. I will never return.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2008

We have just returned from a 3 night stay at this hotel in Patong. It really is like a small oasis in amongst Patong. We (myself, husband + 2 children), found the location perfect. A short stroll to the beach directly at the end of the road, with an abundance of good eating spots to choose from. Easy access to shopping, whichever way you choose to turn! We had a great experience from the beginning with Lek picking us up from the airport (mind you the price was fairly steep). We loved the massages available beside the pool area and the children loved the pool. We chose to do a 3hr Phuket tour with Lek, who is very happy and friendly. We had a pavillion room which was fantastic, the children loved the spa bath. My mum and sister had a superior room just across the garden from us which was also pretty good for the price, I think they were pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was standard but all that you need to start the day. The owner of the hotel is very accommodating and very friendly, we got soaked from a heavy downpour and he was quick to get complimentary towels and umbrellas to us to get back to our rooms.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family