loved this spot in Patong beach yet you felt away from all the bars, girls, and action although you could walk to all of it. The staff was so helpful and our room was large with gardens and a pool with little thai massage area right there. They had bungalows too that looked great. We were in a scooter accident pulling in one day, and again the staff were at our side helping to contact police, etc, to make what could have been a nightmare not so bad. Also there was a great bookstore a few blocks away if you have run out of english reading, or maybe I am the only Kimbleless person. Would recommend, but south kata noi beach is are more to our liking .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL PHAWADEE VILLAGE Sanctuary Resort in Patong Beach Experiencing the unforgettable moment at the heart of the Andaman Sea's pearl at Royal Phawadee Village, Patong Beach Phuket, Thailand. Royal Phawadee Village is located in one of Phuket most famous beaches known as Patong Beach Traditional Thai-style Every room types have the designs and decorations based on Thai-style which you will surely be impressed and most signature and outstanding hotel in Patong Beach Phuket. Peaceful Oasis Patong Beach Resort While enjoying the scenery you might also take a rest at the most our beautiful grassy garden in Phuket where you can sit and relax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Phuket/Patong