Royal Phawadee Village
Amata Patong(Patong)
US$41
US$29
Agoda.com
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$128
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$70
Agoda.com
Seaview Patong Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
US$119
US$85
US$145
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$122
Agoda.com
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
US$55
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewstraditional thai stylepatong beachseparate toiletbangla roadsuperior suitelocation is greatquiet hotelstayed for nightsstandard roombangla rdlovely poolpleasant staytour deskchecking outegg stationwelcome drinkbungalow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2011

The hotel itself was great. The rooms were spacious and clean, the grounds were exceptionally nice (you didn't feel like you were right in the middle of noisy Patong!), and the breakfast was great.

The only downfall is the staff. They are friendly but don't speak a word of english, it was very frustrating! It was very difficult asking for directions or even simple things like an iron (which they said they don't have).

But overall good hotel!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2010

I found this jewel on Tripadvisor and for the 1st time ever booked a hotel without knowing too much about it accompanied by my wife and my 18 year old son and his friend. Highlights? So many including spacious, clean aircon rooms, 3 bottles of water free, 3 top class restaurants - excellent quality dirt cheap, discount vouchers at these restaurants, free luxury hotel sguttle anywhere in Patong, 80 metres from Patong beach and 2 streets from main street for nightlife. Only 3 minutes by car or 15 minutes walk to best shopping centre (Jung Ceylon) in Phuket. Cheap, professional massage in hotel and a tropical paradise in the huge grounds of hotel. Staff led by Air, the front manager, extremely helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank AltenHulme
Reviewed 13 December 2010

I stayed in the Royal Phawadee Village Garden Hotel for 2 weeks. It is absolutely centrally located, quiet, with a wonderful garden environment and built in classic Thai style. Staff is friendly and helpful, but - of course as anywhere - depending on seniority and experience regarding knowledge in English and service attitude on different levels for different staff. My room was spacious and clean, with a nice padio, good for relaxing. The hotel features facilities such as listed below, all in good shape, clean and state of the art. Additional charges as in other hotels in Phuket are - as much as I know - not requested. However, one should be aware that the restricted number of rooms (about 35) will provide a private atmosphere, which I appreciated.

The most important summary: I am happy about my choice and I will come back to Royal Phawadee Village next time in Patong.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank andi-germany
Reviewed 9 December 2010

Yes I will keep on staying here as long as I am visiting Patong. I don't think that there are better hotels than this. The rooms are just perfect and the atmosphere is amazing. You are still in the middle of everything but still away from all the noise and the hecklers. This is my second stay at this hotel which was divided into two cause I went to Island for few days. I left my luggage at the hotel and when I checked back my luggage was already there in my new room.

Miss Tanya never failed me. When I wanted to go to Koh Lanta (Lanta island) she was the one who arranged everything for me and even made sure the driver does not only drop me off at the pier but also gets me on the ferry. All the ladies at the reception were heads over heals to make sure that I made it and I sure did.

The modern rooms, on the other side of the pool/reception are so nice and I think they are a lot nicer than the normal rooms.

There might be some other hotels that have something to offer but the people at the Royal Phawadee Village make this hotel the best there is.

Miss. Tanya (special thanks to you), Miss. Air and all the staff are just amazing. Thank you for making this trip and experience one of a kind. I sure will be looking forward to go back again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2010

We booked Royal Phawadee after the great review from Trip Advisor
Was somehow dissapointed with the whole experience
Breakfast is so far the worst i have had in many hotels that i have stayed Worldwide
eventhough the Hotel does allow you to order your food( which was only informed to us after our complaint on the poor breakfast) we were initially told to pay for any extra orders.
The hotel rooms are clean no complaints but it is pretty noisy at night
As for staff service, Tanya is good and there was a girl i cant remember her name from the restaurant who was good. The remaining staff dont seems to be helpful as described in all the reviews here. Very average service.
If you want to book a trip, dont quickly jump into getting it from the hotel, do look around first
If you are taking tours on the outside, take the ones that can pick you up from the hotel n drop you at the hotel, not the ones that pick and drop you on the main road.
Bangla street and a good shopping centre called Jungceylon is just walking distance from the hotel( about 10 min) dont waste your money taking the hotel transport to send you there.
Or you can just rent a Scooter.
If you want to walk to Bangla road, as you come out of the hotel , turn right walk till you come to a T junction, turn left and walk straight along the shops till you see a busy street partying(go after 7 or 8), if you walk till the end of the road you will see a shopping centre just across the road( jungceylon)

If you are going to the beach, as you turn right from the hotel, just walk all the way straight till you see the beach. lots of activities along the beach. Ride the Jetski if you are familiar with it or give it some practice before getting your adrenaline kick in. You can get into accidents if you think this is just like any motorbike( just as we reached Patong, there was a a fatal accident involving Jet Ski. Its fun just be careful

Overall the stay was good, good hotel location but things could have been much better
Service, this is no where close to Amari Vogue, Krabi but i guess what you pay is what you get :)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple