“All the great reviews were right...we loved it!”

Club One Seven Phuket
Ranked #13 of 405 Patong B&B and Inns
Gold Coast, Australia
“All the great reviews were right...we loved it!”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

My partner and I have just returned from a five night stay here. We chose this hotel based on the great reviews below....and we were not disappointed. We thoroughly loved our stay. This boutique hotel has it's greatest asset in it's staff. Attentive but not intrusive, friendly yet professional...they made us feel like we were staying at a big home with a group of friends. We have been to many other well known hotels in Phuket, but this time was our favourite. Adjacent ATMs, 7-Eleven, taxis and car/bike hire all added to the convenience. The all-day breakfast is such a great idea...especially if you are intending to party while in Phuket! And the restaurant is just superb any time you dine there. We are already looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank GarryUdonThani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Holland
Reviewed 30 October 2011

This clean and friendly hotel is one of my favorite acomodations in Thailand. Feel yourself free and home in this clean and friendly hotel. Don't forget to take a lunch or dinner in the hotels. The food is brilliant. The included breakfast is great as well.
The room i had is not too big but very clean. thew laundry service is perfect. Cheap and my laundry smells and look great. The swimming pool is small but nice to use in the late afternoon, together with a singha (or something else). The beach is not too far away. In the nighttime it s a nice walk to the bars.

Room Tip: I have stayed in Superior and deluxe room. I saw the standard cabine but would not advise that. For...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank frankthailand
San Diego, California
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Club One Seven is not huge and spanking new like many of the hotels going up in Phuket, but on the other hand it does not feel like an impersonal hotel, but more of a great guesthouse with a bar and restaurant. As a result, it was a great place to meet other travellers. I was really surprised by the high level of attention to me by the manager (owner?) and staff. Always friendly, always available. You won't be impressed by the exterior, but not to worry. On arrival, I was upgraded to a really nice room. The housekeeping team kept my room spotless. I loved the different daily towel arrangements on my bed :)). The room had good aircon, good free wifi signal, large fridge and an electronic safe. I found the food in the restaurant to be quite good. Having never been to Phuket before, as always, finding the right location is a gamble. It turned out that this location was ideal - at the quiet end of the city, just a short walk to the beach.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank PortsOfCall99
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 1 October 2011

The place has transformed into a top class accommodation for those with good taste when I stayed there again last week in Patong, Phuket.
It is now fully air-cond with partial glass roof. Making one able to enjoy the sunlight but not to be burnt. With the beautiful deco and the smoothing music, it was such a lovely place to relax everyday after the tiring trips.
Daniel and the team were so friendly that I felt at home again even before I stepped into the lobby. They came to the road to meet us once we got out from the taxi and from then on, we were never feeling alone.
We took the room G002 which was just next to the pool and it was a perfect choice. Besides being so conveniently near the relaxing pool, the room was spacious with wonderful fittings and decorations. The twin body jet shower always made us hard to get out from it while the mirror ceiling made our dreams turned more lovely every night.
Distance to the shopping and foods centre should never bother anyone. There were always taxis and motorcycle taxis waiting at the main door but we always prefered to walk. The shops, restaurants and drinking places along the way will not make one feels the distance. It was always a nice walk of approximately 20 minutes for us.
I will always return to Club One Seven Phuket as our place of stay whenever we visit Patong and I will not hesitate a moment to recommend anyone to the place.
Thanks and keep it up. :-)

Room Tip: The 2 rooms besides the swimming pool will sure beyond one's expectation. The beds on the top f...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank TigerChoo
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 21 August 2011

It is truly your home away from home ( without the in- laws or outlaws or whinging mamas and papas :-) lol .. ) Have travell much of this great world of ours , much of Asia and my life based out of Indonesia for some 10 years now.. Nearly a year ago now I lost my partner to cancer.., been thru the lows and struggling to keep a happy upside to my outlook , a dear friend sugested I try these guys @ '17, she said,, "Chris these guys will look after you , GO and find your smile agian ... well .. find it i did... It says April for this review but I am a little late with the keybord, cuz I been back in June , I can see a chance to go in September , and already confirmed for xmas and New Years 11/12 .. If your not getting the Idea yet , let me say it a wee bit more plain and clear, !! Get your butt in the plane and on the bar seat for happy hour at the '17 .. There is place here for you , no matter your style , your flavour , your age ,, whatever, got it ?? The Staff and Management and Club One Seven will take care of your every need with the warmest of welcome, genuine smiles all round, and a tweak of intuition to your needs without you even sayin a word.. and if you still don't believe me well thats ok , that is your loss , means will be a room there for me that your not occupying .. for those that go , see you there and a chat over a cocktail , or a beer and a laugh at the pool .. C U there ! Chris

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Chris_m37
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Finding myself in need of accommodation in Phuket at short notice a friend recommended and booked Club One Seven.
You will see from previous reviews that people say wonderful things about the whole team in Club One Seven and they are right! From organisng an airport pick up at very short notice to recommending a superb cave kayak trip the advice was always spot on. Food was superb and the staff delivered excellent service with a smile!
The setting is just right - away from the immediate noise and bustle of the centre but an easy stroll to the beach and nighlife when you want it.
Will happily go back to this gem of a place delivering great value and service!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Instep
Chiang Rai, Thailand
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Club One Seven prides itself on its friendliness and customer service and though there are many pleasant places to stay in Phuket, none comes close to this establishment for making you feel welcome and cherished during your entire stay.

The rooms are simple but elegant and comfortable; the spacious reception, bar and dining area is pleasant and relaxing; the shaded garden, with its Jacuzzi pool and gym offer a quiet place for reading or working out, but it is the amazing good nature and helpfulness of the manager and staff which really distinguish this place and put it in a class of its own.

Open to all, the guesthouse nevertheless has a strongly gay ambience, and the staff all appear to be recruited for their cute appearance as well as their professional skills. Nothing is too much trouble for them, and they never fail to deliver commitments (wake-up calls, laundry on time, early-morning breakfasts, and so on).

This was my third or fourth stay at Club One Seven, and I was just as delighted this time as I had been a few years ago when I stepped into my room and found the towels modelled into swans on the bed and a length of silk folded into the form of a flower. Everything is neat and clean and arrangements of all kinds done easily and efficiently (car hire, tours and excursions and so on).

While the south end of Patong Beach is only a few hundred metres away, the guesthouse is a good walk from the centre of Patong. Sometimes one needs to use a tuk-tuk and grit one’s teeth to pay the minimum 200 Baht fare (a local outrage which I am amazed has not been remedied), but the welcome and goodwill awaiting one at Club One Seven is more than compensation enough for a small inconvenience. (The original guesthouse on the beach front was destroyed by the tsunami; here, on show near reception, there is a golden Buddha wall plaque which was rescued from the old building.)

Once you have been swept up into the welcoming arms of the boss and his cute and efficient entourage, you may find you wish you’d booked a longer stay.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends