Club One Seven Phuket
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$36
US$38
US$32
  • Pool
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$65
US$121
HolidayInn.com
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$69
Agoda.com
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$103
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$186
US$171
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
  • Breakfast included
US$145
The Charm Resort Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$77
Agoda.com
All reviewshome away from homeparadise complexgay friendly hotelpatong beachairport pickbreakfast is servedpool areathai foodwelcome drinkphuketburmesekhunnightlifepoolsidebaht
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Stayed there with my partner and the staff were just sooo nice and couldnt stop smiling, hotel was very good for what we pay and nice and simple.

Room Tip: get a room on the 1st floor as there isnt a lift... hehe
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2011

I write this with no exaggeration: Club One Seven is the best accommodation I have ever visited anywhere in the World. There is simply nothing that disappointed me. The staff were extremely friendly, very helpful and made me feel welcome and valued as both a customer and a person: something I greatly appreciated. They were also able to arrange day-tours and a transfer to the airport. The rooms were nice and clean, complete with "origami-towels" and the biggest fridge I've ever seen in a hotel. It was cute, comfortable and generally lovely. As an added bonus, they do not charge for a visitor to the room.

Be aware that Club One Seven is a good 15 minute walk from Paradise, so if you plan on clubbing 'till the wee hours every night, I suggest a motorbike hire to avoid the extortionate tuk-tuk drivers.

The hotel has wifi, a very good restaurant is next door to a 7-11 for late-night snacks or international phone calls. If you visit Patong, stay here - you won't regret it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank ViajesyVino
Reviewed 21 November 2011

At first glance Club One Seven was very pleasant, but as soon as you get in you will notice the cordiality of the staff and after that everything just got better and better. Rooms are kept spotless, the restaurant offers you amazing food, breakfast is made to order and the best thing is that the staff, specially the manager, really care for you and your comfort!

I just have to say that here you will get a much nicer, professional and friendly service that the one you get at the main big chain Hotels!

Well done Club One Seven... i am already looking forward to my next time in Phuket.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Donnie30g
Reviewed 5 November 2011

My partner and I have just returned from a five night stay here. We chose this hotel based on the great reviews below....and we were not disappointed. We thoroughly loved our stay. This boutique hotel has it's greatest asset in it's staff. Attentive but not intrusive, friendly yet professional...they made us feel like we were staying at a big home with a group of friends. We have been to many other well known hotels in Phuket, but this time was our favourite. Adjacent ATMs, 7-Eleven, taxis and car/bike hire all added to the convenience. The all-day breakfast is such a great idea...especially if you are intending to party while in Phuket! And the restaurant is just superb any time you dine there. We are already looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GarryUdonThani
Reviewed 30 October 2011

This clean and friendly hotel is one of my favorite acomodations in Thailand. Feel yourself free and home in this clean and friendly hotel. Don't forget to take a lunch or dinner in the hotels. The food is brilliant. The included breakfast is great as well.
The room i had is not too big but very clean. thew laundry service is perfect. Cheap and my laundry smells and look great. The swimming pool is small but nice to use in the late afternoon, together with a singha (or something else). The beach is not too far away. In the nighttime it s a nice walk to the bars.

Room Tip: I have stayed in Superior and deluxe room. I saw the standard cabine but would not advise that. For a few bath more you have a much beter room. The deluxe room is a bit bigger as the superior and has a balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends