Club One Seven Phuket
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
I Dee Hotel(Patong)
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
All reviewshome away from homeparadise complexgay friendly hotelpatong beachairport pickbreakfast is servedpool areathai foodwelcome drinkphuketburmesekhunnightlifepoolsidebaht
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I hate to write this, as I really enjoyed my stay! I hope Daniel will take it as it's meant! I stayed for 4 nights and the Daniel and his staff could not have been kinder or more fun.
They take their guests comfort very seriously. My room was quiet and clean.
This is a small hotel with about 17 rooms clustered around a small garden with a very small pool. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to the beach.
They have a bar and restaurant. The food is very good. I recommend it for dinner and it's reasonably priced. So are their drinks.
The only reason I don;t give this a five star rating is because the hotel is a bit dated and needs to be uncluttered.
I mentioned the garden. It could be very lovely it they just removed all the junk that piled up, etc.
Please don't let this review keep you from staying! Like I said, Daniel and his staff are wonderful people and the hotel is clean, safe and well situated.
One note: There is no elevator, so you will need to be able to climb a few stairs.

Room Tip: If you can splurge, stay in one of the two garden rooms. They're larger and located on the ground.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Fabulous69, General Manager at Club One Seven Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Thanks pal for your feedback.
I have given ourselves a new project this Summer, Spring Cleaning of the Pool Garden and Fitness Room. In addition, we are also upgrading all of our Deluxe rooms with new furnitures during this Summer season.
You are right, we know we aren't the world's most luxurious hotel - nor are we trying to be. Our goal is to offer you a simple paradise.
Cheers...

Reviewed 16 March 2013

My partner and I spend Christmas and New Year at Club One Seven and without the assistance of Daniel, Mack and the team it would have just been the same as most of the accommodation around Phuket.
These guys are amazing and with the assistance of the latest addition, Hero, the cutest puppy you could imagine to entertain the guests. The coffee, food, drinks and pool are all served by smiling happy staff who go out of their way to make sure you have a great time. Thanks Club One Seven, Phuket for a great time. We already miss our HOME AWAY FROM HOME.

Room Tip: All rooms are great just ask when booking to get what you desire in a room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tamquat
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Manager Daniel and assistant Mack were extremely welcoming and treated you like family. The staff were very pleasant. Restaurant menu was not only good but well priced. Stayed one month and would recommend anyone to stay there. Quite location not in the mass centre of Patong.

Room Tip: Back rooms overlooking pool are quiet. Pool rooms (2 only) very nice.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank john o
Reviewed 24 February 2013

An excellent place. Quality of correspondence ahead of arrival, about booking and airport transfer, was hugely reassuring, friendly, and indicated the high level of efficiency and effectiveness to come.
Was given a room upgrade by Mack as I had had a bad hotel experience in Malaysia. Room was excellent, spacious, clean, well appointed, quiet. Food here was very special - breakfast offered a wide choice and dinners (I had a few) were beautifully present and served and was Thai cuisine at its best.
All staff, without exception, were smiling, welcoming, helpful, friendly, efficient and attentive and definitely made it a home from home atmosphere.
Five minutes from the beach and 15 minutes walk to the main gay area. But the beauty of this place is that right on your doorstep at night are lots of restaurants and typical food stalls - the atmosphere is fantastic.

Huge thanks and smiles to everyone.

Andrew

Room Tip: Website is clear as to what is available - if in doubt, just ask. Nothing is too much trouble here.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Angelesesp
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Even before arriving any communications via email were prompt and clear from the lovely Mr Mack. On arrival the welcome was warm and it was lovely to see Daniel after many many years. It was my first visit to the new Club One Seven property and although not on the beach, not that i ever use the beach but its nice to look at !

The staff are lovely even if one did nickname me beer singha, cannot think why. Mainly Burmeese in origin and a really refreshing change. On a 3 week stay for work, to have these happy friendly guys to whom nothing was too much trouble around all the time puts a smile on your face.

Great food by a very proud chef who pops out to check the food was good for you. Rooms are pleasant.
Only comment would be change the red carpet on the stairs its old and haggered like me .... And better glazing at the front as can be noisey.

Great stay thanks guys !

Room Tip: Ask for one at the back if you are a light sleeper, although I was on business so wanted relatively early nights. Would not have been a problem on holiday as i would be crawling in with the morning papers !
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business