“I woud definitely call it My home”

Club One Seven Phuket
Ranked #13 of 406 Patong B&B and Inns
Paris, France
“I woud definitely call it My home”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed there over several years ago and my 8 days on this trip was again just perfect.
The team is always there, ready to help, smiling and funny , very very professional , and their restaurant open all day long is just clean perfect. I ate there every day , sometime for lunch and dinner.
Tried the Pool suite , and loved it. It is big, a little too big if you're alone, but it was just great.
I highly recommend this place.
I will definitely go back there on my next trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank stephanmignon
Fabulous69, The Inn Keeper at Club One Seven Phuket, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
THANKS for calling us your Home.
And thanks for bringing your friend along with you too.
Truly, we are really delighted that you have once again chosen Club One Seven as your home base here in Phuket.
As I have told you before, "your satisfaction is our pleasure."
Wish you the very best in Geneva.
And do always keep in touch.
Daniel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed 22 September 2013

It's a humble place with a very very nice hospitality service ever. I appreciate their kindness in welcoming their guest. They will assist you on every information you, even help you at their most sincerest act. I will definitely stay in this hotel again on my next visit to Phuket.

• Stayed September 2013
From the deepest of our heart, we are truly thankful that you appreciated our hospitality.
With great humble, we look forward to having you back with us soon in the near future.
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 16 September 2013

It's been my second time in Club One Seven and again the experience has been great. All rooms are quite similar except the suits next to the pool area. Each room has it's personal touch. Have a look at their web site so you can choose your favourite decoration.
Food is increible. They have this local Chef who cooks genuine local dishes. I ended up eating almost every night there since I wanted to ty everything. Ask Daniel for suggestions before ordering.
Rooms are very clean. They did some minor changes in the bathrooms. In the past the shower was open and the whole bathroom got wet when showering. Now they have built a small wall to avoid this and it is a way more convenient.
The garden and pool area is in the backyard facing the river. Therefore it is super quite. The perfect place to relax when you get back "home". You can even enjoy the happy hour and have some drinks there.
And last but not least, the staff. They cater all your needs, always friendly, always smiling and very professional. They are like a family. A family that opens their house for you with an amazing level of hospitality.

Room Tip: The suits next to the pool are the most comfortable, however I prefer the other rooms for my own pri...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
First of all, thanks again for choosing us as your home away from home here in Phuket.
And thanks for such a great and detailed reviews. You basically covers everything about us.
Your words are our motivation. We are very honoured, and truly appreciate your continued supports.
Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back home with us in the near future.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great location, good food, wonderful service, lovely restaurant and bar and simply the best management and staff and since the upgrade has become a great venue. Thank you again and again. we will be back!!!

Room Tip: River view would be our preference, but nothing wrong with the street view.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank avanga
Club17Phuket, General Manager at Club One Seven Phuket, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
You are most welcome, and with great pleasure from the Team.
Thanks for your great ratings and review.
You are always welcome back to your Home away from Home here in Phuket.
Cheers.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 1 September 2013

If you are looking for a relaxed, happy, professionally run , friendly place to stay I sincerely recommend Club one seven in Patong. Daniel and his professional team make you feel part of a family with their service, knowledge and ability to assist wherever they can is there for you every day The food is great and the bar is a friendly fun place to sit around and meet fellow guests, or just sit quietly in the cafe and just watch the passing parade, read a book or have a cup of coffee. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Special thanks to Ball for helping me arranging my air ticket change so that I could stay an extra couple of days. I have had numerous trips over the years to beautiful Thailand, and Club one seven ( due to Daniel and his team) will make me come back again to Patong. Thank you for making my holiday so wonderful. You all have given me beautiful memories. MIchael N

Room Tip: Recommend 205, quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Truly appreciate your generous recommendation, ratings and review here at tripadvisor.
Personally, I'm very glad that you had a great time here at Club One Seven Phuket.
We look forward to your many returns in the very near future.
netherlands
Reviewed 26 August 2013

If you stay one time in this hotel you no what I mean with feel like home. It is also what they say on there website and yes it is true. The hotel clean, the rooms are nice and well decorated. Every time when you come back in the hotel all the staff is saying hello. As if they where you're family. When you enter you're room, they make up the bed with a surprising fantasy of how to show a towel looks very nice.
The food is okay and the breakfast is served from early morning,.......... till late. Great !
However a little bit far from the gay scene and gay beach, it is still worth while to choose this location. We stayed already 2 times in this hotel and we really feel like coming home.
Hope to go back to club one seven !

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jagers
New York City, New York
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I stayed at Club One Seven for six nights and ended up extending my stay! The staff are extremely friendly, the food is delectable (pad thai, curry, Thai iced tea!), and the rooms are clean and comfortable. They also make a great Long Island iced tea! The hotel is conveniently located a short walk from the beach (away from the noise), but also have a pool if you feel like lounging around the hotel. Ball, a friendly employee, went above and beyond to make sure all trips were set-up, transport was taken care off, and inform me what was going on around town. I hope to return in the future and will be sure to stay at Club One Seven again!

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the back pool!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 60763Ivan
Club17Phuket, General Manager at Club One Seven Phuket, responded to this review, 10 August 2013
Thanks for the sweet review.
We truly appreciate your review and recommendation.
Your next long island iced tea will be on us.
Look forward to welcoming you back home with us soon in the near future.